Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » found a new one :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: found a new one :)
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 6 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey! first of all i thought id say that im mucho happy the boards are back up. We love you miz scarlet
another thing
me and my bf recently discovered a really nice brand of condoms called "hardcover"
the one we had was "flavoured" tho the only thing about it was it was lubricated and DIDNT smell like latex
it sure wasnt raspberry tho
still
wondering if anyone else has tried these and what you thought of them
thanks!

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't really notice any flavour at all, honestly, though I think the kinds we tried were pinapple and blueberry. 'We' being a group of friends talking about condoms, though, not actuslly having sex, so maybe it works differently when actually used than when just licked.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 12 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well thats what i said
they dont taste like anything
they just smell faintly like raspberry
but at least they dont taste like latex
or smell like it
so thats a step up

Posts: 83 | From: toronto | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We get tons of hardcover condoms here. I think they taste alright. Not latex-y, but just mildly flavoured. I like them.

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus

If I run by the window real fast no-one will notice I'm naked.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
littleone
Activist
Member # 4571

Icon 5 posted      Profile for littleone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i agree mophead
the only place i could find them is at a sex shop called condom shack
they sell them singly (is that even a word?)
and i wanted to buy a whole box....and i dont know where.......any one from toronto wanna help?

LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OMG! I love the condom shack! I haven't been there in years tho ... It's bringing back fond memories of my past ... Ahh ...

I've never tried them tho, but i'll defineatly look into it

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mophead
Activist
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mophead     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The condom shack sells everything. Toronto Public Health gives away lots of that brand of condoms, I believe. You can also get them at Church & Wellesley, at a place called Out on the Street. I think. If not, it's another sex type shop near there, in the back room on the main floor.

------------------
My menstrual diary
Updated as often as my uterus

If I run by the window real fast no-one will notice I'm naked.

Posts: 752 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.