Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Safer Sex & Birth Control » Condom flavours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Condom flavours
DC_WillowFan
Activist
Member # 631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DC_WillowFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey !

I've been looking aroung drug stores, and online stores, and I always get the same thing.

- Strawberry
- Orange
- Banana
- Vanilla

I couldn't find any other flavour yet. Anyone ever seen other ones ?

I tried the Durex flavours and I didn't liked them. I didn't even dared to try Banana. Strawberry was ok but not so great. And Orange, well... it didn't even tasted that much. I haven't tried any Vanilla flavoured but I guess I wouldn't like it, I already imagine that one.

Thanks !
David

------------------
- I hope I shall be able to confide in you completely, as I have never been able to do in anyone before, and I hope that you will be a great support and comfort to me.

Anne Frank to her journal
(1929-1945)

Posts: 201 | From: Montreal, Qc, Canada | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't like the Durex Color&Scents much either. They tasted like colorful balloons, bleh.

Have you tried the "Kiss of Mint" condoms?

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here are 3 direct links to flavored condoms, (just in case you haven't tried these sites before). They have the usually fruity flavors, plus the Kiss of Mint condoms, and Trustex also have some uniquw flavors like cola. You could also try using an unlubricated condom (with some lube inside) with your favorite flavored lube.

Condomania Online | Our Flavored Condoms Selection
Condom Express- Flavored Page

*I've been editing the post, trying to get the last link to work but it's not cooperating. Go to www.condoms.net and go to the "flavored" section. It's nothing dofferent than the above sites but the prices may be better.

[This message has been edited by SlowCookie (edited 06-30-2001).]

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackbird
Activist
Member # 4159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackbird     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
go to www.cheapcondoms for Trustex flavored condoms. They sell them for $.35 each! Those come in vanilla, cola, banana, strawberry, grape, and chocolate. I've only tried the vanilla one which wasn't that bad. It's not a very strong vanilla taste that would make one sick to their stomach.

------------------
"It beats me how Freud could say 'What do women want?' as if we all must want the same things." --Katharine Whitehorn, English journalist

Posts: 354 | From: san mateo, california, usa | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen Hardcover ones in peach, strawberry-kiwi, blueberry, pineapple, and flavours like that, and tried some (picture three people sitting in a circle passing around condoms, licking each one, and making fairly serious sounding comments. Now stop laughing.), but wasn't too impressed. They smelled alright, but they really didn't taste like anything.
Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pixie69
Activist
Member # 406

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pixie69     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Muwahaha Milke. Picture about 8 GBLT teens wearing roller skates passing aorund flavored condoms, dental dams, and lubes. Fun stuff.

I tated a bluberry condom, and it is like the condom king. It had a cool funky color and tasted just like the blue rasberry blow pops. I have no idea who makes it though If anyone knows, please tell me.

------------------
Brittany
Scarleteen Advocate

"Just say no" fights teen pregnancy the way "hey, cheer up" fights manic depression.

Posts: 1339 | From: Las Vegas, NV, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BJadeT
Activist
Member # 2057

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BJadeT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welll, no personal experience of using them, but there's a shop near me which is a sex shop but half of it is open to under 18s, and it has a great pick and mix condom and lube section. It honestly has every flavour you can think of, in both condom and lube-champagne, chocolate, grape, vanilla, everything. I'm not sexually active, but I have considered buying some just for the sake of it cos they are so darn brilliant!
I don't suppose that's any good to people nowhere near Manchester, England, but I felt I had to share the details of this wonderful shop

Posts: 394 | From: Manchester, Lancashire, England | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.