Donate Now

my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex in Media: Books, Magazines, Films, TV & More » Sex Buffs podcast

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sex Buffs podcast
SeanDanger101
Neophyte
Member # 93592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeanDanger101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey everyone, long time reader and first time poster here. I work for the health center at CU Boulder called Community Health and also host a podcast for them. We have a few episodes in our catalog and now I'm trying to get the word out about it.

Our basic goal was to create a catalog of sex positive conversations to frame the discussion in a different way than some people may be used to talking about sex. We wanted to show the variation people experience in their sex lives and give our guests a place to talk about sex openly and honestly while also providing interesting material for others to listen to. Because we didn't want to limit our guests, the show sometimes contains harsh or sexual language.

I'm always looking for ways to improve the show and the format, and I know this community would be warm and welcoming to our sex positive goals. It would be awesome if people would be willing to give the show a listen and provide me with feedback.

You can find the show by searching for "Sex Buffs" on the iTunes store. You can also go here to download the mp3 files of each show.

Let me know what you think [Smile]

Posts: 1 | From: Boulder, CO | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.