Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Sex in Media: Books, Magazines, Films, TV & More » Want to do a piece with me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Want to do a piece with me?
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're going to do a piece on the series, Anyone But Me. It's about a host of teen relationships, but centers around a YA queer relationship.

http://www.anyonebutmeseries.com/

You can watch them all for free there, and what I'd most like to do is have some of you watch it (not just me), then get some of your thoughts, feelings and comments AND take your questions for its writer and producer, who will make herself available to answer them.

Anyone interested?

[ 08-07-2010, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Heather ]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68164 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
choirqueer
Neophyte
Member # 48239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for choirqueer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for letting us know about this! I've just watched all the episodes and I really like it and would be excited to help support this project in any way possible. Is there anything specific you're looking for, or just general thoughts/feelings/reactions?
Posts: 2 | From: Indiana | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!

How about you just write me up your thoughts? I may just quote them directly, but may also want to ask you questions about them.

Thanks! [Smile]

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68164 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.