Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Penis on entrance of vagina - pregnant?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis on entrance of vagina - pregnant?
liloandstitch15
Neophyte
Member # 109665

Icon 4 posted      Profile for liloandstitch15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I feel really super odd writing this but here goes.

On the 11th of February, 4 days after my period finished, me and my bf were fooling around. He produces a lot of precum and I put his penis on the entrance of my vagina while sitting on his lap and slightly pushed down, he didn't enter me, I'm still a virgin, but his precum could have.

I'm having early pregnancy symptoms, although it's most probably all in my head and just PMS. I'm meant to start my period on the 25th but my menstrual cycle has always been kinda irregular.

What are the chances that I'm pregnant?
And if tomorrow I find out I'm not, what were the chances that I could have gotten pregnant?

I'm worried but feel oddly calm, please help! [Frown]

I read that precum contains low levels of sperm, and I just thought because of the kind of direct contact the conditions would be perfect for them to survive [Eek!]

What should my plan of action be if I don't get my period?

I'm 16!

Thank you <3

--------------------
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

We're not stupid Einstein, just misinformed!

Posts: 2 | From: Coventry | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Molias
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 101745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Molias     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just so you know, when people do become pregnant, symptoms don't show up a week or two later (you can read more about that here: Chicken Soup for the Pregnancy Symptom Freakout's Soul). So anything you're feeling now won't be pregnancy-related.

Any direct contact between bare genitals, even if semen isn't present or intercourse doesn't happen, does carry a pregnancy risk. We can't tell you what the chances are, just because there's no way for us to know that. What you can do is wait until it's been at least two weeks since this happened and buy a pregnancy test, if your period hasn't come by then.

Also, this direct contact also poses risks of STI transmission, so if you and your partner aren't current on your STI screenings, that's something you should take care of soon. And if you are going to have this sort of direct contact in the future, you can use condoms for better protection from both STIs and pregnancy.

Posts: 1329 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liloandstitch15
Neophyte
Member # 109665

Icon 9 posted      Profile for liloandstitch15     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your reply ^_^

Every other website says that some women feel symptoms even before their missed period. You say the opposite [Confused]

I realise you can't tell me exact odds etc. I guess I just want some kind of info about pregnancy by precum, most people think that's poppycock and can't happen. I guess I was looking for some reassuring words. [Frown]

--------------------
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

We're not stupid Einstein, just misinformed!

Posts: 2 | From: Coventry | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I am certain all other websites do not say that. Same goes with other printed books and references about pregnancy from credible sources. In fact, the most standard information about this, pretty universally, is that when it comes to early pregnancy, a missed period tends to be the very first clue someone will have they may be pregnant.

Withdrawal, as a method, used perfectly, is estimated to be about 96% effective in perfect use in one year. What that tells us is that we can figure that, at most, pre-ejaculate - since in perfect use of withdrawal, no one is ejaculating - accounts for that 4% risk in a year. So, is it a risk? Yes. Is it a high risk? No. It is probably a lower risk than, say, someone using birth control pills typically, not perfectly, for one year, with a partner actually ejaculating.

Does that help give you a better idea of the kind of risk level, per pregnancy, we are talking about?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68053 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.