Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I'm having hairy issues... oh no D:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm having hairy issues... oh no D:
Lolainlove
Neophyte
Member # 108827

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Lolainlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I'm 20, a virgin, and I just got into a relashionship a couple of months ago.
We've never had any kind of sexual contact until now but we certainly will have at some point. My doubt is quite stupid acctualy, but i can't get it off my mind: do I need to shave down there?
I don't like having hair there anyways, and I take everything off, but what if he doesn't like it, or thinks that i'm a whore for doing that?
My mind is almost blowing.
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Posts: 7 | From: Somewhere | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Lola! Welcome to Scarleteen! [Smile]

I don't think your question is stupid, if it matters to you, then it matters. When it comes to shaving, it really is going to be only up to you, and up to what you want and like. Do you need to shave? Of course not. No, if you don't want to.

Do you want to shave? Then, that's what matters. Personally I don't think shaving is a reason to think bad about someone, but again this is about YOU.

I'm going to leave these links for you:

Hair, There and Everywhere

Are you supposed to shave?

Hope it helps! [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolainlove
Neophyte
Member # 108827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolainlove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks!
Posts: 7 | From: Somewhere | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Edith_*
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 107716

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Edith_*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome: [Smile]

--------------------
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it " (...'cause no one else will) -Gandhi-

Posts: 420 | From: Somewhere over the rainbow* | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.