Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Anxiety ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anxiety ?
Lola2010
Activist
Member # 108323

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Lola2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I really need your help how do I deal with anxiety as you may see from my other post I got a really bad one I always think the worst of every situation and to top it of today I had clothes on but at one point he's penis was out I had two pairs of leggins and undies on but he put it between my bum ( dry humping I guess you'd call it ) I moaned at him after because I didnt want to. It was like a few mins maybe. Now I have even more anxiety over the same things. And I know in my heart that it's stupid and that it's not realistic but in my head it all feels so real.

I feel really down and like I want to cry all the time I'm emotional over everything and lately my moods are changin like mad the littlest thing gets me mad ? I generally don't know what to do i just want to lock myself away from everything and everyone :/

Please help me ?

Posts: 44 | From: Scotland | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lola: as we mention here, in our guide to our services per what we are NOT able to do -- http://www.scarleteen.com/need_help_now_a_guide_to_scarleteens_direct_services -- helping users with anxiety or depression (or both) is outside our scope and our abilities.

Instead, as mentioned there about anxiety, the right person to talk with, who is qualified to help in this department, is a mental healthcare provider. You can even start with a general doctor first, if you like or that's how the healthcare system you're in works in terms of referrals to specialized services.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lola2010
Activist
Member # 108323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lola2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would I just simply make an appointment with my normal gp then?
Posts: 44 | From: Scotland | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lola2010
Activist
Member # 108323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lola2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also from what I explained although i know if my head injust would really like to hear it from someone else anyone else :/ if I ha two pairs of leggins on and undies he didnt have anything on and dry humped like my bum pretty much is their any risk it's making me worst as I fear I'm ovulating
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep, starting with your GP should work just fine.

And here's one very simple answer to that other question: http://www.scarleteen.com/blog/clairep/2012/10/25/dry_humping_freakout

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultraviolet
Activist
Member # 108166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultraviolet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thankyou. I've never seen that article before so it was really helpful. I guess I'm being paranoid over nothing thanks again )
Posts: 83 | From: London | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lola2010
Activist
Member # 108323

Thanks, I've never seen this article either, I guess I wasn't looking properly thanks for you time heather !

And I'm definitely going to talk a cost to my go because as times gone on I fear it's getting worse so I think it's best I pay a bist and stop it before t escalates further

Heather
Member # 3

I agree, your mental health and emotional well-being is really important. Living your life feeling that way certainly takes a real toll on a person. Good on you for making self-care in this regard a priority! [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.