Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Odd time to be "masturbating"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Odd time to be "masturbating"
Tullia95
Neophyte
Member # 100711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tullia95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I ride and show horses on the paint horse circuit. I have a serious boyfriend and we have a very good sex life. But, it always seems like when he makes me come it's not really that good. But, I've found that when I show my horses I'll come right in the middle of riding and it feels amazing, but seems really embarrassing, like thats the last place I should come in my pants. I've tried recreating the same sensation but it doesn't work. Ive never told my boyfriend because it seems so embarrassing, but then I feel bad because we talk about literally everything. Just wondering if you have advice on how to fix my problem, if it's really all that weird, and what I could do to help my self. Thanks

--------------------
Quod in vita facimus est in aeternae resonat

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi There Tullia95,

It's not at all unusual for people, particularly people with vulvas, to experience orgasm during exercise, and I'd say riding a horse is exercise, wouldn't you?

While I don't imagine you want it to be apparent to others during the show that you're experiencing orgasm, there's nothing wrong, bad, or naughty about the fact that you experience it.

So, knowing that, does the idea of telling your boyfriend about it feel any easier? We can certainly talk about ways for you to have that conversation with him.

I'm not really sure what you mean about what you can do to help yourself. Are you wondering, maybe, how to have orgasm feel better when you're with your boyfriend?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tullia95
Neophyte
Member # 100711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tullia95     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It helps a little. We both ride horses, but he doesn't have a vagina, so I'm not sure if he could quite understand, and I worry he'll just think it's flat out weird. As for help, I don't know what I could do during our own sex to help myself. Ive tried different positions while he touches me, but it's really hard for me to get there and when I do I mostly just feel tired from the work.

--------------------
Quod in vita facimus est in aeternae resonat

Posts: 22 | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.