Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Just had sexual intercourse first time - somethings weird

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just had sexual intercourse first time - somethings weird
Angelica Maria
Activist
Member # 96266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelica Maria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is probably a funny topic because, see, for the first time I had sexual intercourse and it was great. You see, the first time, as he had his thing inside me, I told him not to go to fast because I felt like I was gonna pass gas and damn I would die of embarrassment if that happened. So I ast him to stop, gave him a blow job, and while I was blowing him, I didn't feel like I had gas, maybe it was just in my head. So I told him I wanted him to * me again, so he did and I realized maybe it's just the weight and the pressure. I actually felt it go up to my cervix so it felt more like pms cramps, but SUPER LIGHT. It didn't even hurt. It was like getting your ears pierced. I just enjoyed the session. So why do you think it is that I feel like farting during sex?

On the other hand, when it comes to gynecology, can the doctor be wrong about whether I have a hymen or not, because at 15 my former doctor looked and she said it wasn't there, yet, just after I had sex yesterday, I lightly bled. Not like red paint or ketchup. More like if you squeezed tomato and the juice comes out. Do you think she was wrong? (At fifteen I used a dildo thats why it was a possibility) Or maybe its light vaginal bleeding because he did it rough?

Oh yeh, ever since getting laid with that dude, I've been (more often than normal) feeling like I have gas, so I excuse myself, but then I don't have to. Do you think that's an effect from sex? Haha awkward topic lol.

--------------------
*Angelica, A, A-Maria, Maria, Angie; address me as either of those* We shall never deny an individual's sexuality, even the most ridiculous identity. We are free to love who we love and identify our sexual orientation our way. Theres no rules!

Posts: 57 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Angelica,

That feeling of pressure, like you need to pass gas but can't, isn't actually unusual. The anus and rectum are adjacent to the vagina, so pressure in one area can put pressure on (or at least feel like it's putting pressure on) the other. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong. passing gas during sex also isn't a bad thing. Farting is, after all, a natural process, and the natural processes of our bodies (like sneezing, farting, coughing, and so on) aren't going to stop just because we're engaging in partnered sex. [Smile]

If the doctor you had at the time examined you and told you that your corona (hymen) was worn away, then I think we can safely say it was. Bleeding after vaginal intercourse can be from the intercourse being too rough, or from there being just too much friction. Did you use a lubricant? using a lubricant can reduce friction and help sexual activity be more comfortable, as well as reducing the friction that can lead to bleeding. Using a lubricant is especially important when using condoms, as that extra friction can increase the chances of the condom breaking.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Angelica Maria
Activist
Member # 96266

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Angelica Maria     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I absolutely did use lube. I'm probably just not used to it. And you're right, I suppose the doctor was right and obviously the vagina can bleed in any way besides hymen breaking or even having your minstrel cycle. And I suppose its not like I can help it if there's pressure. It's like when you do jumping jacks while having to fart it's gonna happen lol. I see what you mean, robin.

--------------------
*Angelica, A, A-Maria, Maria, Angie; address me as either of those* We shall never deny an individual's sexuality, even the most ridiculous identity. We are free to love who we love and identify our sexual orientation our way. Theres no rules!

Posts: 57 | From: NY, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.