Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Update

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Update
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, so I started the patch Saturday and haven't had any issues with it. I find when I sweat it gets itchy but it hasn't moved, fallen off, or slid off, so I guess I'm not worried about it coming off. It was weird at first but, eh, Im used to it.

I have 3 intake assessments then I have to wait 1-3 more months after that to be hooked with a counselor.

I'm a bit under stress, thinking of taking medical leave from work. After months and months of testing, I go to the hospital about my black poop, oh I am bleeding, showed blood, but the doctor wasn't concerned because my hemoglobin levels weren't low and to ask my doctor to re-run those tests to see if they change. So, I sit here upset, very upset. That I spent months doing testing and they find something but it's not a massive concern that I am bleeding inside? Maybe this is why I am in pain... anyways in 8 days I go for my CT Scan...

Guess that's all.

Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alergnon,

I'm a little baffled as you told us before you already had a therapist. What happened that you need another one?

[ 07-02-2013, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Robin Lee ]

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alergnon
Activist
Member # 93204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alergnon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on a wait list a long time ago, about a year for one. The therapist I have I only have 12 sessions in total. The place I had went on the wait list for, I didn't have a therapist at the time and my time with the therapist, I don't have many sessions left. The new place doesnt have a set time frame.
Posts: 517 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
have you seen the therapist you still have sessions with? Even if you only have a few sessions left with him, you can still use them and get something out of them.

So, you were on the wait list with this other place. Now they will assess you and put you on another waiting list? Am I understanding this correctly?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.