Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Bit nipple

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bit nipple
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaddleyLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
heya guys [Smile]

soo me and the bf fooled around with our clothes on, and i stripped to my waist and asked him to bite my nipple, quite hard.
now, although it doesnt hurt a bit at the front appears to have a cut in it, and is coming away slightly from my nipple. i had non- breastfeeding mastitis last year, and am abit worried it may recur- how can i help it heal? it doesnt hurt atm, but i am slightly worried [Smile]

Posts: 199 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patricia H
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 103815

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patricia H     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello MaddleyLove, and thanks for using Scarleteen!

That does sound a bit of an ouchers, but aside from common basic first aid advice, e.g. keeping it covered and clean, be it via bandages and antiseptic or something related to the sorts, Scarleteen can't exactly dole out specific medical advice in place of actually going to see and/or call your medical health provider to be sure. This is especially true if they have history of your mastitis, as well, since we don't.

I hope this helps and that you get better soon!

--------------------
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum. - Margaret Atwood, The Handmaid's Tale

Posts: 234 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, Maddley: can I also check in on you with something about this?

I'm just wondering what you think about the idea that you might be seeking out ways to make sex something scary for you, or something to give you worry, no matter what?

In other words, if you stopped doing the things per sex that made you panicked about pregnancy, but are now doing other things -- like asking to be bit hard, or other ways of being sexual that will tend to cause injury or be unsafe -- to cause you worry....?

Just reading this, my first thought was, "Hmm, it seems like Maddley might want to make sure sex is scary for her, or that it gives her something to worry about with her health."

That might not be true, but since I thought it, and we both know how chronically scared you can get, I thought I'd put it out there.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaddleyLove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi heather, thanks for your concern [Smile]
but no, its nothing like that [Razz] im not worried as such , just as long as i dont need stitches or something [Razz]
what kind of antiseptic do you recommend? would aloe vera gel be good?

Posts: 199 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd just keep it clean and use a topical antibiotic, making sure you then cover it with a bandage each time.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaddleyLove
Activist
Member # 102003

okay, thanks for that, seems to be healing nicely [Big Grin]

also just to let y'all know, I got another appointment this Friday with the CBT person, so, hopefully, things will start working out for me from here [Big Grin]

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.