Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » GI issues? Seasonal allergies??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GI issues? Seasonal allergies??
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 13 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so here in CT the temps have been rising, it was 60 degrees all yesterday and isnt much colder today
Since this temperature change, ive been having serious stomach cramps and some inconsistent, painful dumps
Could this be due to seasonal allergies? I usually get change of season allergies but none like this usually, usually its coughing issues

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Allie R
Volunteer-in-training
Member # 102566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Allie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey there,
This is a little out of scope of what we do here- I would recommend speaking to your health provider for these particular issues that concern you.

I do hope you feel better soon!

--------------------
AAR

Posts: 109 | From: Maryland | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
That Strange CT child
Activist
Member # 104246

Icon 1 posted      Profile for That Strange CT child     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I dont go for a physical until next month though [Frown]

--------------------
It is my hope that what i ask here is answered for me and anyone else afraid to ask the same question :)

Posts: 133 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alas, that still doesn't make us capable of being a doctor who can magically figure out what's up with you just by talking to you online or an allergist.

Whether you can see someone or not, we remain an online sex education service, and this remains outside our scope and capabilities. [Smile]

At best, we'd be capable of Googling this for you, but that'd be awfully silly, since you can do that for yourself.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.