Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Shaving... down there, for males

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shaving... down there, for males
peterg
Activist
Member # 46581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So i figured that I wanted to shave my pubic area, I have done it before, (years ago) but never to this extent. I cut my longer hair with scissors, and then used manual razor to get a majority of the rest. After that, I took a micro-electric razor to shave it down even closer. But i still have "little stubs" of hair, and it's pretty visible, is this normal, even with women? if not, how do you get it so you see no hair? Also what is a good way to shave the underside of my scrotum? Also, what about butt crack hair, should anyone shave it? I've been thinking about shaving my butt crack hair, but I don't know how to go about doing it. I would prefer doing on my own, using things I already have, like razors and such. If girls shave their butt crack hair, how do you do it? Also, if I do shave my butt crack hair, how should I shave it, and how do I see what i'm shaving? Thanks
Posts: 176 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shaving questions are really outside the scope of what we do at Scarleteen, but we do have a shaving FAQ right here: http://www.scarleteen.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/003629.html

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.