Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » All i can say..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: All i can say..
LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LostIntranslation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry. 
For my cousin and my situation. 
I live with him now and my life is a lot easier.  
I kinda felt for a while that I owed you all an apology. 
PS I didn't know where to post this so sorry if it's the wrong place.

--------------------
D

Posts: 84 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lost IN Translation,

You don't need to apologize to us for your situation.

We are a little confused though. Are you the person who posted to us initialy using this username?

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LostIntranslation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you mean?

--------------------
D

Posts: 84 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin Lee
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if it's you writing, or your cousin who wrote into us with your account.

Either way, if there's any information or support you need, just let us know.

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Oh yeah sorry it's me me. Davey.
Oh man I dont know if I'm allowed to say my name.
Sorry

--------------------
D

Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey lost, I'm so glad to hear you're doing better and living with your cousin [Smile]

No need to worry about sharing your first name unless you're not comfortable with that -- as long as you don't say your full name or any other personal information that could identify you, it should be okay.

And robin's right, there really is nothing you need to apologise to us for. We're just glad to hear you're safe. [Smile]

Posts: 1309 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Hey.
Okay I'm cool with it I'm not bothered about people knowing my name.
Life is not perfect (yet) but its a lot better. A lot better

--------------------
D

Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lost: I'm so very glad to hear that you are okay. We were all very concerned about you.

While you are here now, can you please make sure the email you are using for this account is a current one you check? When your cousin posted here, we emailed to check in on you and didn't get a response. It's just important that users here are using a current email. We rarely need to contact a user privately, but now and then we do, so it's important we can. Thanks.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68187 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Oh I'm sorry I haven't checked my emails in ages.
I haven't even been on the internet in months,
Again im sorry

--------------------
D

LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Oh I'm sorry I haven't checked my emails in ages.
I haven't even been on the internet in months,
Again im sorry

--------------------
D

Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No worries, just wanted to have you check to make sure it's current now that you're back. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68187 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Yeah it's the same.
As stupid as it sounds I didn't mean to worry any one.

--------------------
D

Robin Lee
Member # 90293

It's really okay. You don't have to worry about worrying us. [Smile]

Again, we're glad to hear that things are better. We know what a rough time you were going through.

--------------------
Robin

LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

Yeah it's the same.
As stupid as it sounds I didn't mean to worry any one.

--------------------
D

Heather
Member # 3

It's okay. (And really, I think it was your cousin who had us worried and confused, rather than you.)

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

I'm sorry again
I told him it wasn't cool to post on here.
And I wasn't cool with it.

--------------------
D

Heather
Member # 3

Like I said, it's really okay. And obviously, you don't have control over someone doing something like that without your permission.

We're just glad you're okay. [Smile]

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

I am Okay.
I am alive
And life is a lot better now. I got reassessed and put on the right track so to speak, and even though there are a lot of things unresolved.
It's not so dark any more.
So like that's good.

--------------------
D

LostIntranslation
Activist
Member # 96155

I am Okay.
I am alive
And life is a lot better now. I got reassessed and put on the right track so to speak, and even though there are a lot of things unresolved.
It's not so dark any more.
So like that's good.

--------------------
D

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.