Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » period

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: period
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepink888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I got my period for seven days and it was lighter than usual and then it ended and had some spotting and cramping for nearly a week i shouldnt have to worry about pregnancy right? My stomach feels hard i dont know if its my muscle or something else. Help!
Posts: 86 | From: Fiji | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you engaged in sexual activity recently which puts you at a pregnancy risk (ie. inducing contact between semen and your vulva)?

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovepink888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I never had sex, I'm still a virgin. I dry humped once in june but we were both fully clothed.
Posts: 86 | From: Fiji | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Im not having the cramps so much anymore every once in awhile I'm just freaked out.
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nope. You hadn't engaged in sexual activity that could pose as a pregnancy risk, so there is no way that you can be pregnant. Dry humping does not pose as a pregnancy risk.

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Thank you. Do you know why my breasts are sore/sensitive?
copper86
Peer Ambassador
Member # 95710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for copper86     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having sore breasts and cramps are a part of your menstrual cycle. This may sound strange, but do you sleep on your stomach or have you started wearing new or tighter-fitting bras? That could be why they're sore, too.

--------------------
"I do the best that I can. I'm just what I am." - Rush (Best I Can)

Posts: 692 | From: Canada | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

I sleep on my stomach and a few times i fell asleep wearing my bra with underwire. Could that be why they are sore?
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Yep, it definitely could be the reason. [Smile] Personally, my breast are sore even when I'm not sleeping with my underwire bra on. Underwire bras CAN be uncomfortable for your breasts, especially when you sleep with them on.

--------------------

lovepink888
Activist
Member # 95931

Im juts glad i dont have to worry anymore. Thank you for all of your help!
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Your very welcome, and take care! [Smile]

--------------------

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.