Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » I May Look Good With Clothing On...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I May Look Good With Clothing On...
istoleurbear
Neophyte
Member # 96366

Icon 9 posted      Profile for istoleurbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm 15 years old and going into my 3rd year of high school. I'm 5'5 and very thick. I'm a 32D and have big hips and big thighs. I find that most guys find me attractive cause of these features. They find having big thighs and breasts are sexy. I just think that may be the case cause I have clothing on. But off, I look like a mess. Sure, im curvy, but my thighs are very big. I feel bad about my weight and im trying to lose the fat off my thighs and stomach. I've been told by past boyfriends that my body is beautiful. But they just don't understand. I've been teased before about my looks. My own family thinks I should lose a couple of pounds yet being thick runs in my family.

I need advice. Please take me seriously for I am a real person, with feelings. Thank you

Posts: 1 | From: Florida | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, istoleurbear. [Smile] Welcome to the boards.

Beauty as a standard varies greatly across cultures and individuals. Sure, there has been people in the past who behaved maliciously and who may have found you unattractive, but there is a good chance that other people are going to find you attractive. I think that your past boyfriends were being honest when they said that your body is beautiful. Everyone has a different standard and preference when it comes to choosing partners.

What is the specific concern that you would like help with? Is it perhaps the fear you might experience regarding being undressed in front of future partners, and whether they will find you attractive?

No one here at Scarleteen will refrain from taking you seriously or judge you, trust me. Everyone that I know are eager to be of help and extremely empathetic. So don't worry. [Smile]

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.