Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Feeling Unusual About My Neither Regions....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling Unusual About My Neither Regions....
RawrrRawrr
Neophyte
Member # 96355

Icon 11 posted      Profile for RawrrRawrr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been trying to become more comfortable with my vulva/vagina, but I've found bumpiness around my labia minor, well at least I think it's the labia minor. I'm almost positive it's not herpes or warts, because it feels like neither and I've repeatedly taken pictures and such, but i do feel a little unusual down their since I've been told it's usually smooth and the fact that well since I've been feeling like I'm unusual because of it, I've become more conscious of my nether regions when it comes to that situation.

Is it normal not to be smooth down there?

Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've already answered your question here: http://www.scarleteen.com/cgi-bin/forum/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/27/t/027676.html#000001

Please don't double post. It's against the guidelines you agreed to when you registered, and it won't get your questions answered any faster.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5799 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.