Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Hate towards myself :'(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hate towards myself :'(
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly it has came to the point where i hate myself and i am terribly depressed. Idk what to do anymore!!!! :'(

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Real Me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have realized i just cant take much more of my life! :'(

[ 08-11-2012, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: -TaylorWasHere- ]

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Posts: 89 | From: Georgia, USA | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreverbroken         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hun people care about you. Heck i care and i dont even know you. I am a great listener and would LOVE to listen and help in anyway I can. Messege me or ask for my email and i can do it that way to. Please there is so much out there and i know its hard to see now, i know i because i was really depressed to at times. Stay strong talk to me if you want. [Smile] <3

--------------------
Im always abandond

Posts: 363 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taylor, you can talk here about what it is that has got you down, and we'll see what we can do to help.

Meanwhile, it you are feeling suicidal, we urge you to reach out to someone in-person. Please tell a parent or guardian, call a local helpline or go to an ER.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9166 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sans
Peer Ambassador
Member # 91788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sans     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Taylor. I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so awful. Please feel free to talk about whatever it is that is making you feel this way.

I agree with September in that it seems that in-person help is the best option for you right now as you sound like you are in a crisis.

Please reach out for help. Please.

--------------------
"Sneak away, sneak away / If the fate is too sad / You are not a flower of hell / That kind of place... / Don't become lost, don't become lost... / Or you won't be able to grasp the entangled hand / The cry also has a limit...." - Naraku no Hana

Posts: 537 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree. You are unique and wonderful, and a great asset to the world! Please reach out to in-person help, like you already have to this board. Reaching out for help is a sign of great strength and courage, not weakness as public myth would have you believe!

-hugs-

[ 08-12-2012, 11:01 AM: Message edited by: WesLuck ]

Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Thank u all and i have told my mom about it it has just been hard.

Diamonddust44 id like to email u and talk if possible

--------------------
*The Real Me*

foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreverbroken         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for sure here is my email [edited out for your safety - we don't allow users to post personal contact information] I look forward to hearing from you! [Smile]

[ 08-12-2012, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Karybu ]

--------------------
Im always abandond

Posts: 363 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diamonddust, I edited your post because as stated in our guidelines, we ask that users not post personal contact information for their safety.

Taylor, you're more than welcome to keep talking here with diamonddust and anyone else as long as you like.

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

ok i my bad i am sorry! [Frown]

--------------------
Im always abandond

Karybu
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 20094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karybu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's ok, we all make mistakes. [Smile]

--------------------
"Another world is not only possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing." -Arundhati Roy

Posts: 5721 | From: Canada/Australia | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

[Smile] thanks

--------------------
Im always abandond

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Ok Thx for letting me know and i would like to talk diamonddust44. everthing seems to just get worse.

--------------------
*The Real Me*

eryn_smiles
Peer Ambassador
Member # 35643

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eryn_smiles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What happened when you talked with your mom, Taylor? Hope that she was supportive?

--------------------
"Caring for myself is not self-indulgence, it is self-preservation and that is an act of political warfare."

Audre Lorde

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey taylor,

I just wanted you to know that I saw your post and that I'm thinking about you.

How are you doing today?

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 863 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Hey Taylor!
Whats going on? Im here to listen and offer any advice needed. Im all ears (eyes and fingers) for the computer lol [Razz] [Smile]

--------------------
Im always abandond

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Well alot is going on right now. I have been feeling like im no good and everytime i look in the mirror i always find things wrong with me. On a regular basic i am told even by family members that im a no good screw up. And on top of this im having problems with an break up and cant seem to get out there again and talk to anyone. I am closing myself up too. truthfully idk what to do.

--------------------
*The Real Me*

foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

ok well i want you to write down 5 positive things about yourself and place it by a mirror so you can see it all the time. I know its hard when family members say things like that, i have it to with my dad. let it go in o ne ear and out the other ear. Its easier said then done I know i still have a hard time doing that with my dad. People DO care about you. If someone broke up with you then he is no good for you. As hard as it seemes now this will pass. There are a lot of other people out there who are going to treat you with respect. Sometimes family does not how to say what they want in a nice way. They try to help and it just coms out wrong. Next time when they say something in the lines that your a no good screw up be like "you know it really hurts when you say those things" if saying it out loud is to hard then try writing them a note on how you feel and place it some where, were they will see it. Like on thre pillow, or bathroom counter, or night stand and dresser. Be honest in the note. They may not relize what they are saying is hurting you so bad. They may need a reality check with a talking to or a note. Remember keep your head up! People do care! I am one of the many! [Smile]

--------------------
Im always abandond

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Thank u soooo much. You dont know how much this helps and how much it means to me. You just made my whole week. Thank you. And one of my guy friends and r started talking today so i am hoping this can help me get out there. Also I am deff gonna talk to them and write those 5 positive things down. Im glad i have such a amazing person to talk to.

--------------------
*The Real Me*

foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

your soo welcome! If there is anything else needed i am always here! [Smile] Let me know how it goes talking to them and what positive things that you wrote! [Smile]

--------------------
Im always abandond

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

So i talk to them and it went really well. I also did write 5 positive things down.... i wrote:
1. I am a loyal person
2. I am a awesome dancer
3. I have beautiful eyes
4. I am really funny
5. I am a really outgoing & fun person to be around.

What do u think? These sound good?

--------------------
*The Real Me*

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

I think things are starting to look better for me. [Smile]

--------------------
*The Real Me*

moonlight bouncing off water
Peer Ambassador
Member # 44338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonlight bouncing off water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's great to hear Taylor!

--------------------
~moonlight

I am ME and that is the only label I need.

Posts: 863 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Yeah i am actually smiling again and feel better than b4.

--------------------
*The Real Me*

Robin Lee
Volunteer Assistant Director
Member # 90293

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay...that's so good to hear!

--------------------
Robin

Posts: 6066 | From: Washington DC suburbs | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Those are wonderful things that you wrote! I am glad that your smiling again! [Smile] So the talk went good? Thats really great. Are you on any dance teams? Do you have that list somewhere that you can see it every day?

--------------------
Im always abandond

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Thx. And no im not on any dance teams but wish i could. I am more a hip hop dancer. i love to dance.

I do have it where i can c it everyday. it really helps. thx

--------------------
*The Real Me*

foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Thats great! Keep on dancing and adding to the list. Before you know it you'll have 20 on that list. [Smile]

--------------------
Im always abandond

The Real Me
Activist
Member # 96324

Yeah i sure hope. Thank u for everything.

--------------------
*The Real Me*

foreverbroken
Activist
Member # 96418

Not a problem! Anytime. [Smile]

--------------------
Im always abandond

WesLuck
Activist
Member # 56822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WesLuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-hugs- [Smile]
Posts: 540 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.