Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Will my breasts grow larger?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Will my breasts grow larger?
ChocolateBubbles
Neophyte
Member # 96206

Icon 5 posted      Profile for ChocolateBubbles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I turned 15 around 5 months ago and I haven't seen any growth for a few years. I started my period when I was around 10 and I'm still an A Cup! My nipples seem to be growing though ):

Will my breasts continue to grow? How can I make them keep growing? [Confused]

Posts: 1 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you've just turned 15, you can be sure that your body is not done developing yet and you will see some more changes. However, we can't really predict how much more your breasts will grow, and there's really no influencing it.

Here's an article that may also help you out:
Not Everything You Wanted To Know About Puberty (But Pretty Darn Close)

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Onionpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 41699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Onionpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edit: Joey got to it first [Razz] But I'll leave my reply because there are some more links I think you should look at [Big Grin]

Hi ChocolateBubbles, welcome to scarleteen! There is no way to "make" your breasts keep growing, I'm afraid. It's also hard to know if your breasts have completely finished growing; puberty differs for every person, so it may be that for you personally, your breasts have stopped growing, or they haven't. Puberty actually lasts into one's early twenties so you're certainly not finished, so it may be the case that your breasts will continue to grow.

However, plenty of people have A cups in adulthood and it's nothing to be ashamed of or feel bad about [Smile] Everyone is different -- you are the only you in the world! Learning to celebrate and love that would be a great mindset with which to approach life [Smile]

How about you give these articles a read?
Abreast: The Basics of Boobies
Life Lessons from the Third Stall on the Left
From Us to You: Some Volunteer Aunties Talk Body Image

[ 07-06-2012, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Onionpie ]

Posts: 1311 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.