Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » is it normal

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: is it normal
cooldude20
Neophyte
Member # 95362

Icon 5 posted      Profile for cooldude20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[B]is it normal to think about it sex because I feel like a creep thinking of what it would be like to have sex with someone [B]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrightStar171
Peer Ambassador
Member # 64549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrightStar171     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Certainly the vast majority of humans are sexual beings, which means they absolutely think about and imagine having sex sometimes. It's perfectly normal to think about sex.

Do you think you could talk a little bit about why thinking about having sex with someone makes you feel like a creep? Because, in and of itself, thinking about sex doesn't make you a creep at all.

Posts: 100 | From: Virginia, USA | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooldude20
Neophyte
Member # 95362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooldude20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it is creepy because it seems like a creepy thing to talk about with friends and stuff and from all the sexual images in magazienes and stuff it is hard to not have sexual urges most of the media today is about sex and sexual positions and stuff and the thought of have your penis in a girls vagina seems like it would be interesting but a little strange
Posts: 10 | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cooldude20
Neophyte
Member # 95362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cooldude20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-- Hi I have a concern Sometimes when I climax when I am jerking off the contractions in my abdomen can cause my Testicals to go up in my abdomen but then when I feel that happen I push them back down before they get to far up where they won't come down i was wondering if this will affect me when I want to have children someday in the future

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.