Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Two unrelated questions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Two unrelated questions
rldove13
Activist
Member # 49305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rldove13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok I have been wondering these things for a while now and I finally hot up the courage to ask them. My first question is is it normal to have reddened skin around the vaginal opening an the vulva. My second question is very emnarassing but I'm going to ask it anyway...my first sexual encounter with trying to avheive "orgasm" I accidentally peed myself like I heard that it is supposed to feel like you need to pee so I kept going and as mentioned before I peed myself. This has caused me problems. Whenever I masturbate I build myself to that point then stop which causes pain in my clitoris after doing this a few times. I also never let a sexual partner get me close to orgasm because I am scared I am going to pee on them. Is this normal and is there anyway to stop this? Sorry that was actually three questions [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks so much!
Becca

Posts: 136 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Saffron Raymie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 49582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saffron Raymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Three questions is fine! [Smile]

As per your first question; yes, it's perfectly common for vulvas to be red, brown, black, purplish or any colour in a very wide range - no matter what the rest of a person's skin color is, there is a high chance that their vulva will be a completly different color.

Have you checked out the pictures of other people's vulvas on the Scarleteen blog yet? It gives a great picture of how wide vulva variation really is:

Just to warn you, just in case you aren't comfortable, this link contains a picture of a real naked vulva. Blink's vulva is redder than the rest of hir skin. Here's the link:

http://www.scarleteen.com/blog/heather_corinna/2011/09/15/ill_show_you_mine_blink

For your second question, did you urinate before engaging in any kind of sex? In other words, was your bladder empty? If you use the bathroom before sex, you shouldn't need to urinate again during sex, and if you do feel that need, if you have been drinking lots of water, it's a good plan to interupt sex to empty your bladder to be comfortable during sex.

If, however, your bladder was empty and it wasn't like the usual need to pee, or only a small amount of liquid; what you experienced may have been female ejaculation, which is pretty common, and doesn't need to be fixed. Here's more on that:

http://www.scarleteen.com/article/advice/squirt_on_female_ejaculation

[ 10-16-2011, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: RaeRay2112 ]

--------------------
'Obtain the virgin's consent before you marry her' - Prophet Mohammad (pbuh)

Posts: 1285 | From: England | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rldove13
Activist
Member # 49305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rldove13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much that put my mind at ease about alot of things [Smile]

--------------------
Thanks so much!
Becca

Posts: 136 | From: Baltimore, MD | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.