Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Help Please?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Please?
The Encryption of Life
Neophyte
Member # 50342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Encryption of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi there,

I have been reading your site for some time now and it has helped me through a lot of questions that I've had but now I need to ask one and it would be great if I got some help on it.

I don't know if I have stubborn hymen or what, but whenever I try to finger or even use a tampon my body gets all weak, my vision goes blurry, I feel like I'm about to throw up, ears ring, and it lasts for a few minutes after wards... It makes me afraid of what sex would be like, I don't want to pass out the first time! It is also somewhat painful... Do you have any advice for me?

I really appreciate it.

--------------------
Life, what can we do about it?
Previous name was Kateson.

Posts: 18 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Kateson, welcome to Scarleteen.

Before we go too in depth, have you been in to see a gynecologist yet?

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Encryption of Life
Neophyte
Member # 50342

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Encryption of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have not... :/ That is why I came here for some assistance.

[ 12-01-2010, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: Kateson ]

--------------------
Life, what can we do about it?
Previous name was Kateson.

Posts: 18 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's the first thing u want to do - rule out a physical reason behind this. Then we can talk through other possible reasons/solutions after.

[ 12-01-2010, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Stephanie_1 ]

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.