Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » HandJobs, and BlowJobs, oh my,

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HandJobs, and BlowJobs, oh my,
emuhlysmile
Neophyte
Member # 50225

Icon 2 posted      Profile for emuhlysmile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this guy and I were fooling around the other day and I was giving him a handjob when he came, although I thought it was precum so I kept going and moved onto a blowjob. While doing this he was very pleasured and was loving it. But then he looked like he was in pain and i asked him if he was alright and he said we should stop.

So my question is, why did it hurt for us to continue fooling around?
Also, was it normal for his penis to be pulsating? Like, alot?

--------------------
-emuhlysmile-

Posts: 1 | From: Arizona | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
polyprotic
Activist
Member # 45568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for polyprotic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's perfectly normal for men to find further stimulation after an orgasm painful or uncomfortable. It's called a refractory period and can last anywhere from minutes to hours. It's not exactly clear why it happens, but it does for most guys.

It's also normal for an erect penis to pulsate. After all, there's a lot of blood going through it!

Hope that answers your questions :]

Posts: 97 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OWL Dan
Activist
Member # 49077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OWL Dan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome!

What you are describing is perfectly normal! I would say what he may have been experiencing was more likely discomfort from being hyper stimulated than pain (in the negative sense). There can be ‘to much of a good thing’ sometimes. [Big Grin] I would simply talk with him about it and ask him to let you know when to keep going and when it has been enough. The same situation can occur with the roles reversed too. [Wink]
I would like to take this time to remind you about being safe, since you are sexually active, with possible pregnancy and STI risks. There are many articles here that you may find helpful and informative so please feel free to look them over. Please let us know if we can help you in any other way!

--------------------
Dan

Posts: 842 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.