Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » "Orgasm"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Orgasm"
nervona123
Neophyte
Member # 48851

Icon 5 posted      Profile for nervona123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I've only ever been with two guys the first which was my ex. I was a virgin when I met him and only had sex with him one time. Now my new boyfriend and I have been dating for a while and I told him I was ready...we have done it a good few times (we were safe mind you) and I had to ask my older sister what an orgasm was and she almost ran off the road [Razz] I mean when we finish u feel wonderful and I'm always shaking (in a good way) but it never really felt any different. My sister asked me if I ever felt like I had to pee during sex and I said yes. She said that was how you know how you came. Because my boyfriend would ask me after every time if I came and I just said yes but I wasn't really sure. Is it because maby he just isn't that good or maby its me? And I've masturbated before but it never really gets me off. I'm very confused. I read about this girl who never had an orgasm until her and her boyfriend did a new position. But I'm confused on why I don't really notice when I "cum" please help.

--------------------
**Lots Of Love, Cheyenne**

Posts: 4 | From: Starkville, Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you try and see if this article helps you out: Sexual Response & Orgasm: A Users Guide . And you're welcome to come back if you have any more questions.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9177 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nervona123
Neophyte
Member # 48851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nervona123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the link but Its hard for me to read it on my phone but I read a little and it helps but I think that some of my problem is that my first time I was rapped and the thought of letting another person getting that close scares me but I've been able to overcome that lately with my boyfriend but I'm still kind of tense when we are making love, I mean don't get me wrong Im was aroused and I want to but I also did it to show him trust but I can't help it I'm always tensed up a little and I'm always thinking during it. I can't ever just get lost in the moment.

--------------------

Posts: 4 | From: Starkville, Mississippi | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nervona, have you ever had any counseling to deal with your sexual abuse? Have you been able to be open with your partner about your history?

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Posts: 9177 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nervona123
Neophyte
Member # 48851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nervona123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I have and I have also told my partner about it. And he understands and doesn't pressure me, we just get in the heat of the moment and we BOTH want to do it I just still feel a little sacred I guess being with another person emotionally like that its just very hard to trust when what you had was taken away

--------------------

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Well, it sounds like you're off to a good start, then.

The best thing you can do for yourself is simply to listen to your body, and to pace yourself. Only do what you feel ready for, and if you get ahead of yourself, accept your limits. I know it can suck to have to take it so slow, but giving yourself the time you need is really the most important thing here. The other really important factor is having a partner you trust fully, and who you can communicate with well - and it sounds like you've got that covered. [Smile]

Just remember: it's not a race. This is all about you and what you feel ready for.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

nervona123
Neophyte
Member # 48851

Thanks for the help! [Smile]

--------------------

September
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

You're welcome!

And if you have any other questions, feel free to come back and ask.

--------------------
Johanna
Scarleteen Volunteer

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.