Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Is my uterus done for?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is my uterus done for?
Cassidy Jay
Neophyte
Member # 46987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cassidy Jay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, I've got this uterus, right? I thought I might have been pregnant, so I panicked and started on this regimen of punching myself in the uterus about three times a day for four days. I've been getting cramps almost like my period, but my period never comes. I don't really care if my uterus doesn't work anymore, I just wanna know. Thank you.

(And I'm not pregnant, I took two store-bought pregnancy tests as well.)

--------------------
Anita Bryant like Anita hole in my head.

Posts: 11 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Punching yourself in the uterus is likely to do very little, save not feel very good.

I'd stop, because...well, umm, why try and hurt yourself? But I'd not expect what you have been doing has likely had any impact on the function of your uterus. It's an organ pretty well protected by the rest of your body, with strong muscle, and it can handle things like deep tissue massage. Of course, too boot, a lot of it is protected by your public bone (to do uterine massage, you have to kid of get a little under that bone), so you may not have even been punching it, anyway.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassidy Jay
Neophyte
Member # 46987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cassidy Jay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Darn. Thanks for the answer, I knew it must have seemed like I was trolling your forum or something. And I stopped about Friday, so all is well.

--------------------

Posts: 11 | From: Michigan | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It didn't seem like that at all. (And love your sig line. [Smile] )

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cassidy Jay
Neophyte
Member # 46987

Thanks, man. I saw it on some graffiti on the internet. Your signature totally sums up this whole site, which is amazing. I've learned more here (I've read for a couple years) than I learned anywhere else.

--------------------

Heather
Member # 3

Oh, yay! I'm so glad. [Smile]

And also glad people still know who Anita Bryant even was!

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.