Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » my vagina

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my vagina
7dee7matthew
Neophyte
Member # 46578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for 7dee7matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
now im not quite sure how to use this thing!! but im only 14 and i need help. i have a brown spot on my vagina and im scared because i dont know if it is bad or if i can make it go away. i dont want to tell my mom untill i get someone else description please help me!! [Confused]

--------------------
dee*

Posts: 6 | From: somewere over here | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is this spot, Dee? The vagina is actually inside the body, so I'm guessing it's somewhere on your vulva.

If you need help figuring out what where it is is called, take a look here first: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/anatomy_pink_parts_female_sexual_anatomy

Does it hurt in any way? And have you had any kind of sexual contact with anyone else?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7dee7matthew
Neophyte
Member # 46578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7dee7matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Heather:
Where is this spot, Dee? The vagina is actually inside the body, so I'm guessing it's somewhere on your vulva.

If you need help figuring out what where it is is called, take a look here first: http://www.scarleteen.com/article/body/anatomy_pink_parts_female_sexual_anatomy

Does it hurt in any way? And have you had any kind of sexual contact with anyone else?

im sorry it is the vulva. but no it doesnt hurt. and no i have not. but i just wanted to try to put my own finger in me to try and i looked as i was going to and i noteced it and i got scared.

--------------------
dee*

Posts: 6 | From: somewere over here | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where on your vulva? On your inner labia, outer, the mons, near the vaginal opening...?

So, this is the first time you've ever really looked at your vulva? If it is, honestly, it may just be that you don't know what normal looks like. If you've never had any ind of sexual partnership, and nothing hurts at all in any way, chances are there's nothing wrong.

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 67055 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
7dee7matthew
Neophyte
Member # 46578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 7dee7matthew     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and im reading this the website you gave me and im still not seeing a good enought pic of were i put my finger in my vagina could you help me with that?

--------------------
dee*

Heather
Member # 3

It's going to be tough for me to tell you where something is on your body like that.

Those diagrams and explanations are pretty clear: is this somewhere where there IS hair or isn't hair?

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

7dee7matthew
Neophyte
Member # 46578

its alright but my frient daid theres three holes. she said a pee hole a cuch hole and butt hole. i can only find two holes?? is she correct?

--------------------
dee*

Heather
Member # 3

The urinary opening (pee hole) is VERY tiny, and very difficult to see. It's also not something you can stick a finger in, because it's far smaller than that. On that page I linked you to, it's what's called the urethra.

Then there is your vaginal opening (to the vagina), and then your anus/rectum (where you poop from).

--------------------
About Me • Get our book!

7dee7matthew
Neophyte
Member # 46578

okay i see that now. so when i just tryed that it fealt all weird and i didng get a good feeling is that noramal?

--------------------
dee*

7dee7matthew
Neophyte
Member # 46578

okay nevermind i understand now thank you verry much!

--------------------
dee*

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.