Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Painful Erm, I dont know. Just Painful.

 - UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Painful Erm, I dont know. Just Painful.
Member # 39654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thehiddenone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

lately i've had a burning pain when i pee, i've had this befor and over about a week it stopped. But it's weird it's been about a week and stayed. When i masturbate it hurts also and i cannot get my pleasure i normaly get out of this. This annoys me from when im masturbating with my boyfriend seeing as i can only do it for about 5 mins or so befor the pain gets too much. I dont want to tell my mum or go to the doctors is it one of those things that'll just go away?

Much Love,
Megan xx

Posts: 108 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 25425

Icon 1 posted      Profile for September     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you have a burning sensation with urinating, then it sounds like you might be dealing with a UTI. Either way, unusual pain is something that needs to be checked out by a doctor. And you'll really want to get this taken care of, as a UTI does NOT go away on its own, and can actually get worse if you let it sit for too long.

Scarleteen Volunteer

"The question is not who will let me, but who is going to stop me." -Ayn Rand

Posts: 9192 | From: Cologne, Germany | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why don't you want to take care of your health and see a doctor?

Really, your health is so much more important.

Have you had any odd vaginal discharge, or had a particularly foul odor down there? Those, along with what you're describing, are signs of a bacterial infection that needs to be taken care of; it won't go away on it's own, and if you leave it, it could cause serious reproductive health problems.

So, honestly, you need to go to a doctor either way. Pain is your body's way of saying that something isn't right; don't ignore it.

Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

  New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.

Powered by UBB.classic™ 6.7.3