Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Female orgasm.... bladder?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Female orgasm.... bladder?
O_maroda_O
Neophyte
Member # 38574

Icon 8 posted      Profile for O_maroda_O     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have this... thing i do, which i've done as far as i can remember, which i *think* gives me an orgasm. But, i've found no mention of anyone else doing this anywhere, and i'm just scared that what i'm doing could damage me, or isn't normal.

Basically, the fuller my bladder is, the more sexually aroused i feel. And any pressure on the bladder, gives me pleasure.

With this, i really enjoy dry sex, as by 'thrusting' over my boyfriends hard penis, the pressure it puts against my bladder gives me loads of pleasure, and if i keep doing it, i reach a peak, and it honestly is the best physical feeling i've ever had.

It's over quite quickly, but i always feel satisfied afterwards, and sleepy. Because of all this, i feel like this is.. well... my 'orgasm'. And it's the only way so far i've been able to get one.

But, i'm just a teensy bit worried about the pressure i'm constantly putting on my bladder. Is it gonna weaken it? I don't exactly want to burst it or something, lol.

Posts: 14 | From: england | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The big issue with having any kind of genital sex with a full bladder is that it increases your risk of urinary tract infections, something nobody wants because they hurt like the dickens.

You can have pressure on your bladder without having a full bladder -- and since the urethral sponge and the g-spot are linked, plenty of women feel excited by pressure to that area. For instance, with manual sex with a partner or masturbation, you or a partner can target your g-spot and urethral sponge with fingers.

Again, beyond UTI risks, there really aren't any risks I know of otherwise. But that'd be enough for me to avoid something, so I'd just perhaps limit when you do that and see if you can't experiment to find a better way of getting that same sensation otherwise.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68032 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.