Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » ???help???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ???help???
sexythang100
Neophyte
Member # 29442

Icon 5 posted      Profile for sexythang100     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
at the mo iv got a realy realy bad cold and i mean realy bad. ive had it for a realy long time too (dont rember how long.) Ive not been in a cold place and its realy hot here.

Befor and during the cold my nurse and i thought i had asthma the nurse told me to tell mom but didnt want to cos id fell stupid. and i also went realy light headed and some times eaven passt out.

do you peps no why i go light headed

and do you no why i hav the cold so long and how to get rid of it?

plez peps answer me!!!!!!!!!

oh and somin els its got nothin to do with cold(wow) every time i cut myself (axi) i dont stop bleeding so on a tiny paper cut i end up bandging it but still wont stop so im extra carfull when i do things

luv you peps who do help

ps tell me to go to the doc after you have told me what you think

[Confused]

--------------------
hi peps im a brunnet

Posts: 2 | From: detmold(germany | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to scarleteen!

In the future, could you post in standard English? It's easier to read, and you'll get more responses. Thanks!

You need to tell your mom if you're asthmatic. They have inhalers and such to help you. Light-headedness is no small thing, and really should be taken care of. Did you ask your doctor? They'd be best, because we can't do that for you. You need to tell the doc about the inability to clot (why you continue bleeding) and the lightheadedness. This needs to be done soon.

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.