Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Feeling.. unclean.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Feeling.. unclean.
illusionst
Neophyte
Member # 28651

Icon 9 posted      Profile for illusionst     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, i shower daily. I have even tried those cremes, but i still feel very unclean and dirty down there. Constantly. I just get out of the shower, and it still feels funky. I've gototn myself checked out by the doctor, and they treated me for a yeast infection. I was cured, they made sure. But it's still yucky.
It's bothersome, and i want it to go away.
Help!

--------------------
Who can take the sunrise, sprinkle it with dew?

Posts: 19 | From: Ohio | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria319
Activist
Member # 19692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria319     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If there is not an infection, then you are fine. You do NOT want it to go away. Your natural discharge keeps your vagina clean and healthy. Do not douche or do anything that will change your natural discharges or scent. Douches and similar products can only cause more harm than good.

You should check out Honorably Discharged .

What cremes are you talking about?

Also, please do not be shy about using proper terminology. There's nothing wrong or dirty about it.

--------------------
"You owe me two lifetimes and a pair of perfect blue eyes."

Posts: 407 | From: Georgia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.