Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Condoms...?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Condoms...?
crossky
Neophyte
Member # 37777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crossky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Is anal sex uncomfortable for the girl? And I am not quite sure how to put on a condom or what size to choose?
Posts: 14 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
orca
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 33665

Icon 1 posted      Profile for orca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It will really depend on the girl whether or not she enjoys anal sex. That's definitely something you'll have to bring up with her and ask her about. As for condoms, we have a couple of really nifty articles, including one on how to pick out condoms and one on how to use a condom. If after reading those you still have questions, feel free to ask. [Smile]

--------------------
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Posts: 2726 | From: North America | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crossky
Neophyte
Member # 37777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crossky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It says that you have to pull back the foreskin a little bit if you are uncircumcised(I am) to put the condom on. When I am erect, it hurts a little bit when i pull back my foreskin over the head of my penis so i don't know what to do. Is there a way i can put it on without having to roll back my foreskin? Is it safer to be circumcised, because I am a little worried that I'm not? I'm thirteen and is it possible to get circumcised now? Is it normal that when i come, my muscles get really tense all over, then after i ejaculate they relax and i feel really good? btw i have almost no chest hair, but in my privates you know...there is quite a bit of hair? Can i shave the hair down there?
Posts: 14 | From: Maryland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie_1
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 36725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie_1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As Kayla and Abbie both explained to you here, you should not be experiencing pain when retracting the foreskin. You need to have that checked out by a doctor. (please do not repost the same question … it’s against the user agreements you signed upon registration for this site).

That said, being circumcised is really a lot more about personal preference than anything else. Reasons spanned greatly from the 1860’s claim of this as a cure for epilepsy through a 2003 claim (all of which since proven incorrect) that it prevents aids. In truth though, it’s not scientifically proven more or less healthy one way or the other.

Generally the operation is done when a baby because of the discomfort (since it is a surgical procedure) that can be caused by doing such a procedure later in life. Some older boys and men need to have a circumcision due to medical problems such as scarring of the foreskin that stops it from retracting (phimosis), recurrent inflammation or infections of the penis, a foreskin that is too tight and causes pain, or a very long foreskin that can cause discomfort. The best thing for you to do is really to speak with a doctor if you’re concerned. They would be able to tell you more than we could after they do an examination.

As for the hair, could you shave it – well you can… but it’s actually much easier to learn to love who you are than try to worry about changing it. People as mammals are hairy creatures naturally, so having hair there – or anywhere really is very normal.

--------------------
"Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side" ~Anon

Posts: 3429 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crossky
Neophyte
Member # 37777

Ok thank you. Sorry for posting the same question. I didn't know i wasn't supposed to do that.

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.