Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Sperm ... the taste ...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sperm ... the taste ...
Apple Sauce
Neophyte
Member # 41402

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Apple Sauce         Edit/Delete Post 
When I gave my boyfriend a blowjob he ejaculated in my mouth and I didn't have any time to pull his penis out of my mouth before he came so I had no choice, really, I had to swallow. It didn't taste that great or that bad but I was wondering if there was any possible way to make sperm taste good?
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horizon
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 35890

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horizon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
First off, I'll just mention that unprotected oral sex can pose an STI risk if you both have not been tested. As for the taste, there are all kinds of "eat this, eat that" legends about making semen taste better, but none of them are based in fact.

--------------------
-Kayla
Scarleteen Volunteer

"A wise man should consider that health is the greatest of human blessings, and learn how by his own thought to derive benefit from his illnesses." -Hippocrates

Posts: 755 | From: United States | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SnailShells
Activist
Member # 35485

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SnailShells     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it's kind of like asking if there's a way to make boogers taste good [Razz] Semen is a body fluid, and body fluids generally aren't delectable; you could try a flavored lube or a flavored condom (and you should be using condoms if both of you haven't already be tested as free of STDs and been monogamus for at least six months). I've heard that diet can change the taste of semen and cervical mucus, but I doubt that it's more than a very slight change, if any.
(Also, you didn't *have* to swallow--there are polite ways to spit it out. And you can tell your partner that he needs to warn you next time.)

--------------------
“I thank God I was raised Catholic, so sex will always be dirty.” --John Waters

Posts: 206 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cocacola276776
Neophyte
Member # 41571

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cocacola276776     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Carry seasoning when you have sex. That way you can add it to your mouth before swallowing. My girlfriend did it.

[ 12-17-2008, 12:11 PM: Message edited by: Heather ]

Posts: 7 | From: Florida | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.