Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Uneven Boobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Uneven Boobs
Apple Sauce
Neophyte
Member # 41402

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Apple Sauce         Edit/Delete Post 
My boobs are really uneven and i was wondering if that's normal. My left boob is way bigger than my right one. My boyfriend of almost 4 months really wants to see them but I'm really worried that he'll get turned off because my boobs are so uneven. What can I do to get over that fear and is it normal to have uneven boobs?
[Confused]

Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ASargent42
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 28733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ASargent42     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is normal to have one breast be larger than the other. While our bodies are mostly symmetrical in regards to having two legs, two arms, and so forth, the finer details are not as symmetrical. If you look carefully, you may notice on of your feet is larger than the other, and one of your hands. It is just the way our bodies are.

So it is completely normal for one breast to be larger than the other. However, if you are really worried about it being a major difference, then you can always have them checked out by a doctor to make sure there is nothing abnormal. Your breasts can vary up to half a cup to a cup size and be within a "normal" limit.

And really, if your boyfriend is going to be freaked out because you may be slightly uneven, then you may want to reconsider if you want to be with someone who cares so much about that sort of thing. It's the same for guys, one testicle is larger and more pronounced than the other. It's just the way we're all made. [Smile]

--------------------
Amanda
Scarleteen Volunteer

Help us out- Donate!

Posts: 1152 | From: New Hampshire | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apple Sauce
Neophyte
Member # 41402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apple Sauce         Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you so much! Just to clearify the part about my boyfriend, I don't think he'll care but I am very self consisious about my boobs. But thank you so much for putting my worring mind at ease.
Posts: 5 | From: USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.