Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Is It Just me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is It Just me?
Bragorien
Activist
Member # 37490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bragorien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or is the whole world getting horny?

Me and my boyfriend have noticed taht we are particularily horny at present. And a close friend of mine has been complaining of similar. Today her boyfriend (who is also one of my close friends) was complaining taht he was just TOO HORNY.
Is it the heat? the sticky atmosphere reminding people of intimate moments or something? Is tehre something in the water around here?
All I know is, lock up your daughters and sons 'cause where I am people are gagging for it. :/

I was wondering if anyone else out there has experienced this, whether itreally is the weather, or the prospect of summer holidays and freedom just around teh corner.

So, what do you think? Ever got killer horniness? How did you stop it?

--------------------
"I made a resolution: Dance, like nobody's watching. Which I do... with the curtains closed - in case anybody's watching!"

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JamsessionVT
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 17924

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JamsessionVT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would call it coincidence more than anything else. I don't think the water or anything else is causing people around the world to suddenly crave sex. [Smile]

For whatever reason, summertime seems to be a bigger draw and create a better setting for hook-ups, relationships, intimacy, etc. Blame it on the weather, the heat, the fact that people are wearing less and less, whatever you please.

--------------------
Abbie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Us? Keep Us Around by Donating!

Posts: 3987 | From: Greater Burlington Area, Vermont | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bragorien
Activist
Member # 37490

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bragorien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It still amuses me. [Big Grin]
Well, it amused me until it "passed on" as it were. at which point it suddenly stopped amusing me [Razz]

--------------------
"I made a resolution: Dance, like nobody's watching. Which I do... with the curtains closed - in case anybody's watching!"

Posts: 74 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eternal-moonlight
Neophyte
Member # 42864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eternal-moonlight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my bf and I used to call it "being full of the joys of spring"...everyone around us seemed to go a bit crazy around april-ish, just as the weather was warming up
Posts: 3 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bragorien
Activist
Member # 37490

Teehee, I like taht!
Sames here, but June. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Devourer
Activist
Member # 42595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devourer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It seems to be MATIN' season! We'll be getting lots of Taurus next spring, aye.
Posts: 42 | From: the Californian coast! | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jill2000Plus
Activist
Member # 41657

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jill2000Plus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been thinking on and off about all my crushes and the variety of acts I'd like to perform with them (masturbation, oral, tapdancing...) endlessly lately, but that started before the weather got better and really has more to do with me feeling a little more cheerful than anything else.

There's a line in an Elastica song that sums up how I'm feeling right about now:

"Every shining (car) bonnet, makes me think of my back on it."

Totally me.

That and a certain Divinyls song is becoming ever more true as I have a big crush on this guy I know who is soo lovely they make me feel turned on every time I speak to them on the phone (unless they're really upset or something, 'cause misery is not arousing, it's sad).

So in other words I am very interested in sexual stuff right now, but not necessarily for the reasons you're stating.

--------------------
Always knock before entering my room when I am in there alone, as I may be doing all sorts of wonderfully thrilling things that I'd rather you didn't see.

Posts: 840 | From: UK | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.