Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Is there a such thing as being TO sick minded?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is there a such thing as being TO sick minded?
Stephanie101
Activist
Member # 37085

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stephanie101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a 14 year old girl, and I think about sex ALL THE TIME, like when I am around my crush I like want him in my pants RIGHT THEN! like I dont know if there is something wrong with me or what! I even have dreams about having sex with him and like celebrities. I constantly have like urges to JUMP ON SOMEONE! Of course I have morals so I wont, but it doesnt stop the fact that I want to! its really weird..I dont know why all of the sudden I just want like sex all the time! I am a virgin I shouldnt think this way!

--------------------
stephh!

Posts: 88 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hs123
Activist
Member # 35336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hs123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really, there's no such thing as should and shouldn't...
I probably didn't have such intense sexual feelings until I was about 15, but yeah, that doesn't mean I didn't have them, or still have them.
And being a virgin, that doesn't really have influence over your thoughts. I'm 18, and sometimes I sit in class just thinking about sex all day... I've had teachers ask me if I was paying attention! But I'm also a virgin.. it's totally and completely normal to have these feelings.
And especially, when you start going through puberty, I can understand how it might be a little bit of a shock, but still completely normal.

Posts: 401 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephanie101
Activist
Member # 37085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephanie101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, this just started like a week ago, I am turning 15 in july, but still I dont know why jsut one night when me and erich were sitting on my bed watching family and I just like had a weird feeling and wanted to start rubbing his crotch area for no reason!

--------------------
stephh!

Posts: 88 | From: Canada | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hs123
Activist
Member # 35336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hs123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds pretty normal to me!
And I wouldn't say that it's sick minded at all, let alone too sick minded.

Posts: 401 | From: USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neha-RoX
Activist
Member # 37160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neha-RoX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i believe we all have these urges, it's up to a mind to control it. i dont thing it's bad or "sick". i have this problem too but i just make the best use of it in a right way with my bf. i am not an expert in psycology but for a 14 yr old female, it's 100% normal and happy news about of proper development of puberty.
Posts: 42 | From: India | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timtam
Neophyte
Member # 36972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timtam         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, I think it's great. I feel like I think about sex all the time as well - on the train, in class, jogging, in long breaks in conversation. I also have these awesome dreams...Anyway. I think that, if society believes that it's normal for guys to think about sex all the time, then it's ok for girls to think about it as well. We're all human. And thinking about sex is fun. Enjoy it [Wink]
Posts: 19 | From: Australia | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neha-RoX
Activist
Member # 37160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neha-RoX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just to add to what timtam said, it's not a good idea to let this effect your social life. some guys do think about sex all times and they fail miserably in keeping their urges from taking control of their behaviour.
Posts: 42 | From: India | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DemeterA
Activist
Member # 31674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DemeterA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the same way. I have a boyfriend and we are active. But sometimes I just go crazy in class with urges. And I would never cheat or be disloyal. I suppose its only puberty. (Im 17)
Posts: 43 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lastonestanding.
Neophyte
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lastonestanding.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[ 05-01-2008, 03:02 AM: Message edited by: Lastonestanding. ]

--------------------
You can tell me anything. I won't get mad.

Posts: 10 | From: Chicago | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.