Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Blood. Kind of scares me.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blood. Kind of scares me.
Unsureatall
Neophyte
Member # 44923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unsureatall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
For a few months I noticed that sometimes when I pee, there would be streaks of blood (Usually really light orange) on the paper. After a few days it tends to stop. After a while of this happening, I noticed a piece of skin missing on the Labia Miniora (Not the flappy parts but the smooth inside lining towards the top of it) and spots of blood on it. When I push down on it, darker blood is on the paper and then eventually stops. During the times during the month when it's not bleeding, those cuts will look like tiny paper cuts closed up. If I touch them, they tend to sting. Sometimes it does sting when I pee but not really, more like no pain at all and maybe if I sit there long enough a light extra pee will fall and sting it.

I tend to not wipe for five minutres or ten after peeing as I suffer from occasional constipation and put a lot of pressure on my body trying to go. (Bad I know that now) And a few days ago I felt as if my entire lower back and pelvic area down was all locked up and I could barely move. (I had been sleeping uncomfortably and finally around 4 in the morning I went to lay in bed when the pain started though it faded after a few minutes.) Last night my side hurt and the upper back above my side. (It dissapeared after an hour or two) along with my pelvic area at the sides. Sometimes my stomach hurts (But that could be from the constipation constantly)

But why do these cuts bleed and never heal. (They just come back in the same area like they're being opened up again.) Could it be irritation from toilet paper on then dry skin beaking them open uintil they bleed. (P.S the side and back pain just started so it never really accompanied the spots of blood. In fact I didn't even notice blood after the intense 4.am pain and haven't felt pain tha bad since)

Also, I have not had sex nor am I dating.

Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you yet seen a healthcare provider about this?

Because it sounds to me like you may have some kind of infection, perhaps more than one (like, say, a fungal infection and a UTI: both of which can develop without anyone having had sexual partners).

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Unsureatall
Neophyte
Member # 44923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Unsureatall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not yet. Like I said, it feels and normally looks like a papercut would but because of constipation issues, by the time I do wipe, the skin's pretty much dry, and sometimes I wipe a little too rough out of habit. The same spot always seems to split open. It's been happening for months. (I think years ago it happened once or twice the same things but later on healed. I think if I leave it alone, it usually heals a bit but still bothers me.) Sometimes if I sit, it'll be like a dull ache like again a papercut.
Posts: 2 | From: Canada | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With ALL of these symptoms for months, I would say you are way past due for a doctor's visit. You never want to let things like this -- the fissures (the little "cuts"), the abdominal pain, pain w/urinating -- go on this long without seeking out care.

Please see your healthcare provider ASAP, okay?

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.