Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Penis Size

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis Size
SteveP
Neophyte
Member # 35721

Icon 11 posted      Profile for SteveP     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 17, anf I have a penis size of 2 1/2 inches of flacce and about 4 inches on erection.. Is something wrong why its this size? Is this very small? Thanks
Posts: 1 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cool87
Activist
Member # 29292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cool87         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is nothing wrong with your penis size, not at all ! You haven't even reached the age of 21 yet, so chances are it maybe hasn't even finished growing yet.

In case you wanted to know, the average penis size when erect is around 5 and a half inches but even if your penis stayed around the size it is now, it's totally fine. Not that big of a deal. Smaller penis size function just as good as bigger one does. Having a bigger penis don't necessarily make sex better for your partner, it is NOT in any way an indicator of sexual satisfaction. That's just a myth.

And you know, even if you don't like your penis size, there is simply nothing you can do. The only thing you can do is to learn to accept it the way it is. That's the best thing you can do.

I get all the fuss there is about penis size in our society, lots of other guys are also worried about it just like you are (we got zillions of thread here about that [Smile] ) , but in the end it really doesn't matter as much as it seems to. Really. There's just no need to worry that much about it.

[ 11-08-2007, 07:05 AM: Message edited by: cool87 ]

--------------------
Sustain Scarleteen by donating
http://www.scarleteen.com/donate.html

Posts: 3598 | From: Canada | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hayley Edwards
Neophyte
Member # 37022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hayley Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im Scared, My Penis Is Very Long, Like 16inches,And Pretty Thicki< It Scares My Girl And I Dont Know What To Do.... I Can Show You If You Can Help Me... But I Need Some Advice,,,,,, Thanx,,,, SCOTT

--------------------
XXOO Hayley

Posts: 1 | From: Washington State , USA | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leabug
Activist
Member # 27966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leabug     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, if your penis is truly 16 inches long, you need to be contacting the Guiness Book of Records. [Razz] Regardless, size doesn't have to get in the way during penis-in-vagina intercourse; just be sure to use lots of lube, and to communicate about what feels good and what doesn't.

(And just an FYI, if you and another person are sharing an account, you need to have your own- the rules here are one user per username.)

--------------------
Lea

Posts: 2332 | From: Canada | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ipikee
Activist
Member # 37410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ipikee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My penis is small it is like less than 2 inches and it won't grow... i am 13 years old and gong on 14 on May 3 what do i need to know to not worry?

--------------------
ipikee

Posts: 45 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCFantasy23
Neophyte
Member # 37462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCFantasy23     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if your size is smaller, this does not have to be a burden. I find some of my friends care on size, but I think this is due to ignorance more than anything. Personally, the best lover I have had was also the smallest.
Posts: 30 | From: Central Florida | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Damien
Neophyte
Member # 33830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Damien     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe I don't think Scott was being serious, that would be totally gold, could wear it as a belt [Big Grin]
Posts: 9 | From: Australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.