Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » personality problem!?!?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: personality problem!?!?
Stacii-Jayd
Neophyte
Member # 31433

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Stacii-Jayd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hey guys.
i'm in need of some help, again
i think i might have a personality problem/disorder.
one min im totally, fine and ok. and then suddenly i can be very very bitchy and nasty. and then i can be fine and i'll be having to say sorry to at least two people because i've hurt them in my 'odd' moment.
anyway know what it is, coz i really hate it myself, and i think others do to but i have no idea why i do it!

--------------------
''i'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exsits. i'm not a slave to the world that doesn't give a s****''-Marilyn Manson

Posts: 35 | From: UK, Lincolnshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Narwhal
Activist
Member # 34755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narwhal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stacii,

It sounds like you could benefit by talking to a therapist or counselor about this. Nobody can diagnose themselves (or others, simply over the internet), and if this is interfering with your life and relationships then you need to seek help.

If you don't know of a counselor to go to, could your regular physician recommend one? Or does your school have a counselor or social worker on the staff who could help you, or recommend someone?

Posts: 147 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.