Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » dazed and confused?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: dazed and confused?
sail_on
Neophyte
Member # 34735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sail_on         Edit/Delete Post 
hey! im new here. im not sure if im posting this in the right section but it seemed to best fit here... anyways here it goes

recently my boyfriend broke up with me. i had some problems and he ws the only one i honestly felt comfortable talking to them about. he was one of the only people who knew how far i have gone and stuff like that. He was the first person i honestly ever liked as much as i liked him. (i have been in 5 or 6 relationships before) the break up was out of no where everything seemed to be fine. HE told me that i didnt do anything wrong he just wasnt ready for a relationship. im not really quite sure how to take that? i mean could that have a double meaning. also all of a sudden i feel really self concious of myself. is that normal after a break up?

thanks so much

Posts: 5 | From: PA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. Feelings of doubt are normal. So are feelings of sadness and loneliness.

Do you have other friends you can hang out with, or a place you can volunteer? Keeping yourself busy after a break up can help the healing process a bit. [Smile]

--------------------
Caylin, Scarleteen Volunteer
Love Scarleteen? Donations keep us around for you. So give a little! (Or a lot. Whatever works for you.)

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sail_on
Neophyte
Member # 34735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sail_on         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks for the reply and yes one of my friends is coming over today and we are going to have a "boyless" day. hopefully i will feel better
Posts: 5 | From: PA | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.