Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » foreskin and sex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foreskin and sex
justwondering2
Neophyte
Member # 31301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justwondering2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i have this problem where my foreskin doesn't go back over the head when i am erect. will it hurt when i am having sex? i've tried pulling it back when i am erect and it can go over but it hurts. what can i do about this?
Posts: 3 | From: malaysia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You can see your doctor. And that's about it.

It should NOT hurt when you retract your foreskin. If you cannot retract your foreskin w/o pain, it is possible that sex will be painful too.

So go see your doctor. We can't tell you what's wrong, only that it needs to be investigated further.

--------------------
Nursing is a work of heart!
~ unknown

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justwondering2
Neophyte
Member # 31301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justwondering2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
its not that it hurts cause i move it back, it hurts because its like too tight. it does go over the head but its like its too tight at the shaft. if i keep pulling it back when i am erect then will it become looser?
Posts: 3 | From: malaysia | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dustindawind
Neophyte
Member # 33199

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dustindawind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I once had that problem too it goes away with time. For now pull it back when you pee and in the shower and it will work itself out.
Posts: 16 | From: WA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guiltygard
Neophyte
Member # 33270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guiltygard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had that problem to if you keep stretching it in a bath eery couple of days eventually it will be easy to slide back and forth.

--------------------
A guy walks up to me and goes "big shoes, big shoes, please!"
Whats up with that?

Posts: 37 | From: surrey | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.