Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Baggy Eyes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Baggy Eyes
De-Man
Neophyte
Member # 31736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for De-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a problem. I have "baggy eyes", I don't know what they are offfically called, but you know how your under eye would look when you don't get enough sleep? And there's "puffyness" under your eye? That's what I mean. But the thing is I don't sleep late or nothing like that. There just there. I've looked it up, & more sleep, water, stuff like that will help-which it has but now they don't anymore. Can anybody help me out?
Posts: 18 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KittenGoddess
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KittenGoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you asked your doctor about it? If not, I'd suggest you bring it up at your next appointment. Also, do you have any allergies? Sometimes allergies can contribute to a look of puffiness around your eyes.

--------------------
Sarah Liz

Posts: 7316 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bakingprincess
Neophyte
Member # 32285

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bakingprincess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello! I have don't have baggy undereyes very often, but I do have dark circles (I'm basically an insomniac) and ice bags do wonders. Also, the makeup brand Benefit has some awesome products for masking bags and dark circles under the eyes.

I'm also prone to Stye's and they make my eyes look extremely puffy. Maybe you have one of those? They're pretty itchy and painful.

Anyway, that's all I have! lol

Posts: 30 | From: KY | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
De-Man
Neophyte
Member # 31736

Icon 1 posted      Profile for De-Man     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It might be allergies (I never thought about that). I kinda have a hard time getting to the doctor, but I do plan on asking about it. I don't think I've never heard of ice bags before. It sounds like it would work. What are they?
Posts: 18 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
X_Emma_X
Neophyte
Member # 32386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for X_Emma_X     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know a few people who pretty much have the same problem as you and theres nothing specific they do to help it but Nivea have an eye cream (that I use aswell after a boozy night or two) and it really helps the tired eyes look.
Posts: 9 | From: Ireland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.