Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Sex Basics and Sexual Health.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Two questions...

Author Topic: Two questions...
John123
Neophyte
Member # 30500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have two odd questions(odd to me).

1. If you have a pretty serious curve in your dick when you get hard, is there any way to fix it?/make it just go straight?(fyi:It's always been like that)

2. When I'm doing things with my girlfriend and I make her come on the outside, it's not clear(not sure if its all the time or not), it has eigther a brownish or a yellowish tint to it. Now I'm almost positive I heard that when seriously aroused neigther male or female can urinate. That would be the main concern but otherwise what is it?

(P.S. If this is the wrong place for eigther and or both of these questions I apologise in advance)

Posts: 2 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Lauren-
Activist
Member # 25983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Lauren-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to Scarleteen, John123!

1. Many men have a curvature to their penis; it's normal variety. There is no need to fix it. If it proves troublesome during sex, you should experiment with different positions.

2. What you're describing may be female ejaculate if it occurs before or during orgasm. If she's noticing that her normal discharge is brown or yellow, however, she should get into her doctor to check for infection.

(Don't sweat it. This would be more suitable in Sex Basics and Sexual Health, so I'll move it. See you there!)

Posts: 4636 | From: USA/Northern Europe | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.