Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Large pegs in small holes -how can you tell before it's too late?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Large pegs in small holes -how can you tell before it's too late?
AnansiGirl
Neophyte
Member # 34159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnansiGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never considered myself a nervous or self-concious person, and I've always thought that I was fairly well-educated when it came to sex in all forms - not only partially thanks to this site - but the other day I got a scare.

I've recently got myself a new boyfriend (we started going out around xmas) and about five days ago we decided to finally do the deed. Now, I had noticed that he was a size or two larger than my last - he's a big guy all round, let's just leave it there - but I didn't think it would matter much. A vagina's elastic, right?

Well, we nuded up and put on all the necessary accoutrements. But then when he actually started to move inside of me, IT HURT. Like worse than if it was my first time. He was just way too big.

We've broken up now. He was a nice guy about it, didn't push or anything, but I was too freaked out. I guess I dumped him. I hope he's okay.

But anyway, even now I'm shaken. So what I want to know is, from all those smarter than me out there, how can you tell?

How can you judge how well a guy's gonna fit before your eyes wind up being bigger than what counts and you wind up really thinking of re-assessing everything you thought you knew about yourself?

--------------------
"I'm bouncing off the walls again, woah-oh~
I'm acting like a fool again, woah-oh~
Threw away my reputation,
For one more song on the RADIO STATION~"

Posts: 29 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You cannot tell anything about a person's genital appearance without looking at their genitals.

Sure, if a guy has a hard-on while wearing pants, you can get an idea then, but that's really the only way to even be able to guess. How thick or thin, tall or short, what race, what size feet or hands a person has... nothing like this is an indicator.

But too, it's very likely that that pain you experiences was due at least in part to being freaked out: anxiety tends to keep a lid on full arousal. So, rather than worry that you'll have a male partner with a larger penis than you're used to, it might be helpful to just know that pretty much any size is workable, so long as you can be relaxed about it, get aroused, your partner is gradual and gentle, etc.

--------------------
Heather Corinna, Executive Director & Founder, Scarleteen
About Me • Get our book!
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead

Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.