Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Relationships.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » fighting..need some advice

Author Topic: fighting..need some advice
tubby
Neophyte
Member # 28029

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tubby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while now and he got sick a couple days ago. I didn't get to talk to him until tonight and we had a big fight. he said that i cared more about my dogs than i do him and this was the main reason for us fighting. me and my dad breed and train dogs which takes up alot of time for me especially with school. one of my dogs started having puppies the day after he got sick and i was busy with her trying to help her since she was having some trouble. I do care deeply for my dogs and i know i do put them on the top of my list. this has been a big problem with past guys but the guys usually leave me for whatever reason but the dogs are always here so that is a big reason they are #1. I really like this guy and don't want to end up breaking up because of this. I really need him to be supportive of me with my dogs because alot of my other family members are riding me pretty hard about them and I don't know if I can have him and some of my family bugging me about them. How can I try to get him to see that they are important to me but he's important too? Advice also on how I can start showing him that I care for him too would be helpful.--Sorry this is so long I kinda unloaded all at once.--tubby

[ 04-22-2006, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: tubby ]

Posts: 11 | From: TN | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, this would be more appropriate in the Relationships forum. I'm going to movie it over there! [Smile]

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.