Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Whats your favorite...health food? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Whats your favorite...health food?
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys, well I was wondering what all your favorite health foods were.

I like grapes, yogurt, and I really like these dole frozen fruit pops, they have no sugar added, about 50 calories, and they are real juice, they are absoulty fabo!!

There is this other thing my mom makes that is great. They are frozen green whole beans, and she thaws them out until they still have a little crunch, and then she adds tomatoes (grape tomatoes), cucumber, and just a little bit of onion. Then she adds oil and vineger with salt and onion powder. I love this stuff, I could live off it.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*
*~*~*~I LOVE YOU BOB FOREVER AND ALWAYS*~*~*~

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

*~*Scarleteen Advocate*~*

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary
Activist
Member # 2769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Glitter... I LOVE those Dole fruit bars! My favs are Lime and Lemon. Mmmmm!

Well, since my mom is going through menopause she's packed our house with nutritious foods (and an occasional tub of ice cream). One of my favorite additions to our cabinets is soy beans... Or maybe they're called soy nuts. Either way: I love them! They're great to munch on when I just need something in my mouth, and I don't have to worry about them being bad for me.

I also like WOW Potato Chips. They taste just like regular chips, but they don't have all the fat or calories. I just had some WOW Tortilla Chips today with salsa. Ole!!

(Ooops! Edited, because I checked the label on my fruit bars, and they're not Dole. They're Edys (I believe that spelling's correct), but they're just as nutritious and good-tasting as Dole I'm sure )
------------------
Don't mess with Texas

[This message has been edited by Mary (edited 06-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Mary (edited 06-11-2001).]

Posts: 500 | From: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tofu. i **love** tofu.

------------------
i use angst

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rizzo
Activist
Member # 802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rizzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm, I'm a total tofu head. I also like those frozen fruit bars, and dried fruit snacks (like fruit roll-ups, but not sugar added).
Posts: 582 | From: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love mangos. I love oranges and orange juice. And here's one of my favourite lunches lately:

On toast, put sardines and onions with cheese on top. Grill until cheese is melted. This is absolutely delicious.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Celtic Daisy
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Celtic Daisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cherries. I could eat nothing but cherries forever. yummm! i love most fruits though, but man, those cherries are the best.

------------------
"A six foot tall anorexic bimbo,with plastic breasts is making me feel weird about my own body."
-Miss Bif Naked

Posts: 1747 | From: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ErinK
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ErinK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sun dried tomatoes.

And strawberries.

Not together, mind you.

Erin

Posts: 3077 | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Only In Dreams
Activist
Member # 3661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Only In Dreams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oooh, soy products. I love soy meat substitues, and chocolate soy milk (I'm not a vegan-I just like it!).

Heehee, I just realized this is my 100th post!

------------------
"Only in dreams
We see what it means
Reach out our hands
Hold on to hers
But when we wake
It's all been erased
And so it seems
Only in dreams..."
-Weezer

"Wow, someone slept in sex ed!"

Posts: 268 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SlowCookie
Activist
Member # 589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowCookie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add me to that tofu-lover list. I think tofu seasoned with lemongrass and chili powder is the best thing in the world. Give me that and some rice and I'll be happy.

I like pretty much all fruits and vegetables. I was a weird kid. All my friends loved candy and cookies, while here I am, "Mom, can I have some cherries, especially the dark red ones, or maybe some pineapple?"

Posts: 681 | From: Florida, USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lin
Activist
Member # 2050

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I am so with you Gummy and Rizzo. I adore tofu.

I love all soy products actually.

Posts: 2294 | From: Singapore | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh wow, i must be missing out ... I've never even tried tofu!

I like mangoes, strawberries, melons, bagels and cream cheese, certain types of yogurt ... I think my all time fave is green peppers. I used to be able to eat those by the bagful. My mom would get mad at me all the time b/c she used to put them in the spaghetti sauce ... Oops

------------------
When mom found my diaphram, I told her it was a bathing cap for my cat.
~ Liz Winston

In a Smurf's world ...

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PoetgirlNY
Activist
Member # 168

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PoetgirlNY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love tofu too! I think we need to start a tofu fan club. Yes, that would be good. I also love almost all vegetables and fruits so I'll just say the ones I don't like: okra, pineapple, carrots(unless they're raw and by themselves), oranges most of the time, and raw onions. Other than that . . . I'm a veggiehead. I really really love salad. My favorite kind of salad is mesclun lettuce, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms, dried cranberries, chickpeas, and raspberry vinagrette dressing. I really love Veggie Booty. I'm not sure which company makes it, but it's this spinach and kale puffy thing that's just yummy and healthy. They sell it in NYC, I don't know where else. I also like Fresh Samantha Raspberry Dream, 100% fruit, but it's way overpriced, like $4 a bottle in NYC. I only drink it when my parents are silly and buy it for me. Oh right, and Fresh Samantha Veggie Cha-Cha. It's amazing . . . like 8 servings of vegetables packed into a bottle, and delicious too, if you like cilantro and vegetables that is. Wow, I think I could really talk about what foods I like forever. Because I really really do like food. Especially when I know it's making me healthier

------------------
Limes Are Sublime

Posts: 1101 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aria51
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 653

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aria51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tofu and rice milk.

------------------
"I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died."

Out of my Head.

Posts: 1287 | From: Missouri | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a bit of a tough question to answer when you're an organic vegetarian.

In other words, save the occasional popcorn or chocolate or cocktail (and certainly not the coffee) everything Ieat would likely be thought of as "health food" by most people.

But that said...

...while I like tofu a lot, I'm actually a bigger fan of tempeh and seitan as far as bean and gluten proteins go. I use soy milk and butters in just about everything, and I like pretty much all vegetables and fruits that exist. I'm a sprout and greens fanatic, have been for fifteen years, I'm big on whole-food juices, whole grains...

...really, this'd go on a page and then some.

Honestly, I just don't like or even eat foods which aren't healthy.

------------------
Heather Corinna
Editor and Founder, Scarleteen

My epitaph should read: "She worked herself into this ground."
-- Kay Bailey Hutchinson

Posts: 68006 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glitter695     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LilBlueSmurf:
certain types of yogurt ... I think my all time fave is green peppers.

Is that GREEN PEPPER yogurt? LOL. I couldnt help it smurfy...Yes I agree, green peppers are great.

I never had tofu either so I guess I'm missing out as well.

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*

"Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer, but wish we didn't" -Erica Jong<~~~no thats not me :)

Posts: 1978 | From: NY:) | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LilBlueSmurf
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 1207

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LilBlueSmurf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Glitter ... what are we going to do w/ you

My fave yogurt kinds are the strawberry, vanilla or coffee ones that come w/ a cup of granola on the top. VERY yummy in the tummy

------------------
When mom found my diaphram, I told her it was a bathing cap for my cat.
~ Liz Winston

In a Smurf's world ...

Posts: 7168 | From: Ontario | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SunShine
Neophyte
Member # 2812

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SunShine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!~ amERICA ~ I love RICE.... RICE RICE RICE RICE RICE!!!! hehe

*~I LOVE S.A.T 4~life~*

Posts: 25 | From: NY | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FlirtieGirlie
Activist
Member # 2510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlirtieGirlie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love any kind of fruit, it always satisfies my hunger, especially frozen grapes! They're great on a summer day. But I have to admit, I love my junk food, especially chocolate and chee-tos!

------------------
A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you in the jail cell saying, "THAT WAS SO AWESOME!!"

Posts: 141 | From: The Bolton Ghetto, Mass. :-) | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eclipse
Activist
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eclipse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any fresh produce. Blackberries. Pineapples. Oranges. Broccoli. Sugar snap peas. Ideally right off the plant.

I don't want to think about food now though. I'm broke (literally. checking account balance = $00.00 and cash = $00.00) and have been eating my considerable store of cheap food. Noodles, rice, beans. Potatos. Tap water (yuch!! First thing I'm buying is a new filter for the Brita pitcher my old roomates left behind). Boxed foods. I'm not hungry at all, but I am concerned about my nutrition. Second thing I'm buying will probably be supplement pills.

I'm supplementing my diet with wild foods from the few areas that aren't sprayed. Did you know that all parts of kudzu are edible? Unfortunately, the drought has affected the quality of what's available, but there's still some stuff around. Going to try and catch some fish soon as Ryan shares his local knowledge.

Guess it's finally time to cave in and get a job. Maybe. I hate work.

Posts: 257 | From: Sarasota, FL | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momma cat
Activist
Member # 363

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momma cat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna be the weirdo and say that I'm rather ambivalent about tofu. I my opinion it has a funny texture and no taste.

The absolute best health food experience is:
On a warm summer day in August, ideally 90 degrees, I go out into the backyard, walking barefoot through the cool, damp, green grass to the fence where we had a peach tree. I lean the ladder against the tree, climb up, and pick a perfectly tree-ripened peach the size of my two fists. Climb back down, pull out my pocket knife and cut it in a circle. Dig my thumbs in and juice pours out as I split it in half. The skin easily peels off in only two pieces - one from each half. I set one half on a step on the old wooden ladder and eat the other half bent over at the waiste by atleast 45 degrees because the juices pour out over my hand and down my chin as I take a bit. Soft and lightly orange at the outside, and tangy and magenta around the pit. The fruit is soft in my mouth, I almost don't need to chew. All too soon that half is gone, and it's on to the second half. After reverently devouring the peach and praising God profusely, I saunter off to the backyard hose to rinse my hands and chin and knife. Sated and nearly full I find a shady spot to lie down and take a nap, and perhaps eat one more peach a little later.

Posts: 155 | From: WA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glitter695
Activist
Member # 1515

Awww, Mama Cat thats a cute little story. I could picture all that in my head, even thou I dont know what you look like.

Now I want a peach!!

------------------
*~*~12/3/99*~*

justagirl04
Activist
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justagirl04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love any kind of fruit or veggies... my fave fruits are oranges and strawberries, and as for veggies, well, i luv em all, especially peas n carrots! My family doesn't eat very healthy tho, so in my household, it's like, fried food, or nothing, so I sometimes fix myself a salad and eat a little of what my mom fixed for supper. I am hoping to turn my family into healthy eaters! Personally, chicken and fish are my favorite foods... I don't care for pork, beef, or any other meats. And I love love love drinking water... it just makes you feel healthy!

------------------
"I can't take anymore of this, I wanna come apart, or dig myself a little hole, inside your precious heart... 'cause it's always raining in my head... forget all the things I should have said..."
-Epiphany (Staind)

~*S h a n n a*~

Posts: 318 | From: Oklahoma USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camzie13
Activist
Member # 2908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camzie13     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOO....i am a nut when it comes to health food...my sis got my this way...I like anykind of fruit...but i prefer it cold. UM...7 grain bread is GREAT! baby soybeans with a little salt is good too. and broccoli/broccoli rabe.
Posts: 147 | From: NJ | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlinkN*boys182
Activist
Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlinkN*boys182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love brussel sprouts, tofu, *ONION*, and oranges. those i could eat everyday if i had the chance i probally would too. Plus soy icecream is good, tatse like frozen pudding!
ABBY

------------------
Sometimes you have to kiss ass, before you can kick it

Watch out! I spell awful!

Posts: 60 | From: over the rainbow | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Olive
Activist
Member # 8964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Olive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
White Peaches!!! mmm those are delish.

I also love onions, broccoli, corn is yummy, too.

My favorite juice is Dole: Paradise blend. It had some veggies in it, but be careful the half gallon container is 100%juice and the 20 oz.bottle is only like 10%juice.

Posts: 338 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DarkChild717
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DarkChild717     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a citrus type of girl. In the winter, it's satsuma's. They are nature's candy. Easy to peel, no seeds, and just enough tart.

Any other time of year, I like oranges. I cut them in half, suck the juice and eat the innards.

I'm also fond of potatoes. And watermelon. And since I come from your ultimate meat-and-potatoes family, a nice steak is quite good, too. Especiall when it's well done. MMMmmmmm.

Posts: 2789 | From: The Evergreen State | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
magpie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for magpie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to put Grape-Nuts in yogurt. Also, my family makes these awesome smoothys. Freeze any fruit you like, (we usualy use strawberies and bananas) and add some silken tofu. The tofu makes it creamier and it tasted a lot like ice cream.

About any kind of fruit is good, and I love veggies.

Also my mom makes this wheat pilaf stuff. Basically it's bulgar wheat with mushrooms and onions. A little margarine, but not any more than you'd put on a pice of bread.

MMmmmmm I think I'm hungry now.

Posts: 286 | From: Ames, IA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lilacvase
Neophyte
Member # 11048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lilacvase     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When it comes to healthy foods I'm there. Sure... I love junk foods. I adore fruits and vegetables especially sateed veggies, dried fruits, black caviar, and I crave frozen gogurt. Especially the blue and pink. And thanks to my German background (thank you grampa betz and shultz and great-grama ada may I would not be alive), I abslutely love, I mean absolutely love spetzal. Spetzal is a chunky wormy looking german noodle. if there wasn't such thing i would be depressed and have no life, litterally. i eat it in every meal no matter what and just love it. i also crave german saurkraut with pork, livervorst, german sugar cookies, afle coucan(german apple pie), bologny,sauerbrauten(german pot roast), sausage extremely spicy to bland, and cheese. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! Munstuer cheese is to die for to me. Anything german except bloodvurst(blood formed in a jelly) I eat it. As in my profile it says one of my interests is german cuisine. I absolutely love it. As you can see. I don't like hophenpheffer (rabbit) I am 75% german and as you can see, I really seem like I am german.

**Let's stay on topic, eh?**

[This message has been edited by Milke (edited 12-22-2002).]

Posts: 37 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Layra
Activist
Member # 8047

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Layra     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like the pita sandwich with salad,soja meat and a yogurt aderezo in it. I also like the natural yogurt with fruits (you mix them together in a mixer) Also like veggies and all kind of fruits except papaya. I like all natural, high fiber, non sugar, non salt, non fat food. Bad luck my mom doesn't, and don't prepare food like these, so not all time i eat it.
Posts: 89 | From: San JOSe, Costa Rica | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just reading the list of stuff lilacvase listed. Now, I'm not knocking the Germans, but a lot of their food isn't what I'd call "healthy." In moderation, it's fine. But I would not recommend stocking up on sausages and liverwurst because those things do tend to be fatty and salty.

In general, you can eat *anything* and be okay so long as you don't overdo it. Well, not anything. Stuff like drain cleaner doesn't count, but you know what I mean.

------------------
Don't be coward like shrimp, be brave like PRAWN!

Posts: 12677 | From: Los Angeles, CA ... somewhere off the 10 | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trader Joe's has the *best* pretzels ever. Their Low-fat Honey Whole Wheat Pretzels are a terrific snack. They could use less salt, but that's nothing I couldn't just scrape off.

If you have a TJ's near you and you've never been, GO! The food is cheap and they've got lots of healthy stuff.

------------------
Mmm ... crispy, delicious bacon.

celery
Activist
Member # 5594

Icon 1 posted      Profile for celery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I guess my favourite 'healthy foods' would have to be Kiwi's, Strawberries, Clementines, and I looooove corn! lol

About tofu.. agh I can't stand it! lol, I tried it once at my friends house (they eat all healthy foods like tofu, soy milk and stuff) and they made me try the tofu no matter how much I resisted, so I finally tried it and the texture of it just grossed me out! maybe one day I'll try some other tofu product and I'll have a better experience

Posts: 1000 | From: Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
QuEsTiOnGuRL
Neophyte
Member # 9766

Icon 14 posted      Profile for QuEsTiOnGuRL     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me, I love anything that's fruit and I like my fruit cold. But what I really love is freezing my grapes in ice cube trays and homemade applesauce.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gumdrop Girl
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 568

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Gumdrop Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aie! i'm developing a seriously expensive smoothie and carrot juice habit. When I hanker for ice cream, i'll usually get a smoothie instead. I go to Jamba Juice in waves (i'll go a bunch of times, then stop for a while, then start going again). At $3 or $4 for a smoothie, this is not something I can do too often (and yet, I've been known to go up to three times a week!).

I got back into chugging Odwalla carrot juice. At $2.50 for a 450mL bottle, this isn't a cheap habit either. My dad has suggested I go ahead and get a juicer, but I don't think I can be arsed to make my own juice. I am also deathly afraid of listeria, E. coli, salmonella, et al.

------------------
Love Scarleteen? By donating just $1, you can help keep us around.

Milke
Activist
Member # 961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Milke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gummy, my father's been making juice for . . .approximately forever, I think, and we've never had a problem with contamination, but clean up is pretty bad. Oddly enough, that's something that didn't change between the very old juicer, the standard, modern one, and the really posh one.

------------------
Milke, with an L, SSBD, RATS, TMNTP, MF, CWCD, DNFTF, WAOTA

Get your philosophy from a bumper sticker

Posts: 5122 | From: I *came* from the land of ice and snow | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.