Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » SKINNY!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SKINNY!!!
nessa
Neophyte
Member # 28025

Icon 9 posted      Profile for nessa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am 15 and will be 16 in oct. My height is about 5'5 (around there) and i weigh only 98 1/2 lbs. Is that really bad. My doctor said that teens my age should weigh about 105-115 lbs. My mother says im fine but. But i feel weid in the summer in a binki and in shirts skits anythin taht shows my legs. And also about my boobs. Everyine has bigger boobs then me at school. IM only a size 32A. My mom is a 36-38c my aunt is a 38c and my cousin is a dd sumthin i cant remember. Is ther anythin that can make my boobes grow faster. I herd of this product called latabi breast enhancer will that help me?

--------------------
thanks get back at me please
~*NeSsA*~

Posts: 17 | From: Boston, Ma | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beppie
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 94

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beppie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't trust any of those "miracle" products-- they are designed to make money, not to make you feel better about yourself.

Do you eat at least three, good sized meals every day? Do you exercise regularly? Just as some people naturally clock in at a bit overweight when they are at their optimum weight, for some people slightly underweight is normal. If this is the case with you though, you really need to make sure that you eat properly-- no skimping on any part of the meal!-- and that you exercise (which can help build muscle) at least a few times a week, because not getting enough food for you can be even worse than a larger person not getting enough (a good, small framed, friend of mine discovered this when she attempted to go on a diet to give her overweight husband some moral support-- her doctor warned her that it put her life in danger). Since you are in your teens, and still growing, this is doubly important.

If you think you aren't eating enough, then it could well be that you're not getting enough nutrition and that you need to put on some weight.

Posts: 2710 | From: Australia | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.