Donate Now
We've Moved! Check out our new boards.
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Penis in the Vagina ow??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Penis in the Vagina ow??
Ginger42
Neophyte
Member # 27801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ginger42         Edit/Delete Post 
Simple question...is it normal to feel like it's gonna come out ur butt hole? And is it possible for it to go in ur vagina and out ur butthole? it's rather uncomfortable :\ could he be too long?! I'm a small girl. Plus, it hurts on my walls inside, it's a new thing to me, maybe its too raw and needs to heal? I don't know
Posts: 14 | From: Utah | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What you're experiencing, most likely, is discomfort because of your boyfriend's penis bumping either your cervix, or the walls of your vagina in an uncomfortable way.

The penis can put pressure on the rectal-area during intercourse, which is probably why you're feeling that sensation about your anus. The vagina and the rectum do NOT connect, however, so what you are worried about is impossible.

You being a small girl has little to do with your discomfort, however, as the vagina is designed to expand when you are aroused.

It is possible, though, that through friction or not enough lubrication you have recevied mini-abrasions in your vagina from friction and giving it time to heal would be a good idea.

Just remember, to avoid discomfort during intercourse or any penetrative sex, you need to be sure you are fully aroused and are using a lot of lubrication.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ginger42
Neophyte
Member # 27801

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ginger42         Edit/Delete Post 
Is there anyway to make it not hit the anus so i don't feel that discomfort?
Posts: 14 | From: Utah | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Member # 22471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dailicious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The penis is not actually hitting your anus, it is simply putting pressure on the rectal area.

To avoid feeling this pressure, however, you can try different positions with your partner to find one that if more comfortable for you and does not give you that pressure.

--------------------
Jean
aka dailicious
Scarleteen Volunteer
Love us? Want to keep us in your lives and hearts? Give what you can!

Posts: 3382 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.