Could you have had an allergic reaction to something? Are you aware that you have any allergies? People react differently to stimulants, and you could have simply inhaled or rubbed up against something your body didn't like.
Another things to consider: did you switch body wash, soap, detergent, even fabric softeners, recently? Have you switched jobs, or are your working with or around chemicals?
Try not to itch it (that just irritates that already irritated skin). A topical cortizone cream might help ease the itching. We aren't doctors, so we can't tell you exactly what it is, but if it doesn't start to dissipate soon, you should call a doctor just to confirm.
Help yourself by helping the world
It's a pretty good day, I'm looking for tomorrow; I had a pretty good day, yeah, I had a good day
[This message has been edited by JamsessionVT (edited 02-11-2006).]