Donate Now
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Got Questions? Get Answers. » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » Help Me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help Me!
sexysexgoddess
Activist
Member # 18606

Icon 11 posted      Profile for sexysexgoddess     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok for the past 4 years ive had a rash between my a*** and my vagina, but its not inside my vagina its just in the crease between and it iches a lot if i go to the bathroom and if i put cream on it over a course of a couple days it goes away but if i stop using it it comes back...any suggestions on what it could be or what i should do?

------------------
~*Music Is The Hidden Meaning Of Life*~

Posts: 94 | From: USA | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you've never asked your doctor or GYN about this?

It is WAY beyond time you do, doll.

Could be an allergic reaction, could be a yeast infection that is now chronic from lack of treatment, could be a few other things.

Make an appointment with your GYN or local sexual health clinic, and for future reference, never let symptoms go on for so long without having a doctor look at them. I'd advise anyone with something like this to have it looked at after a few WEEKS. Certainly not years.

Posts: 67115 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.