Donate Now
  New Poll  
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Scarleteen Boards: 2000 - 2014 (Archive) » SCARLETEEN CENTRAL » Bodies » boyfriend's size

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: boyfriend's size
BigGShawty90
Activist
Member # 20965

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BigGShawty90     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
my boyfriend told me he was 9 when he was hard and 11 when soft. but when i put my hands down his pants for they first time it felt more lyk 6(when hard)... and then i still asked him after that if he was really 11, and he said "o, no im 10 inches hard." should i ask him about it? or just leave it? i mean its still a good size, but i dont like that he lied to me about it.
Posts: 83 | From: plano,texas,us | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Next time how about you try this: "I don't care what size you are, and since I'm not making you pants, I don't need a measurement."

Really, no man is likely to be 11 inches long flaccid, even the man with the largest penis on record. Moreover, when flaccid, the penis is ALWAYS smaller than when erect, not the other way round.

Very few men have ten inch erections, and really? There is no such things as a "good size." Not when it comes to heterosexual intercourse -- bear in mind that the back half of the vaginal canal doesn't feel much of anything and to boot, the vaginal canal itself tends not to be more than five or six inches long when a woman is aroused -- and not when it comes to much else. They still aren't passing out awards for penis size, last I checked.

So your best bet? Penis size craziness is as silly and useless as carziness about breast size. People do lie, and really, I wouldn't make an issue out of it because the whole business is just that stupid, and their untruths are generally not meant to deceive so much as cover up their own worry and insecurity about what YOU think. Instead, for everyone's benefit, I'd suggest simply making clear that you've no interest in what size a penis is, regardless.

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrimsonCriminal
Activist
Member # 20650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrimsonCriminal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's also a sign of insecurity, you know. He's not happy about his penis, so he lied. Reasure him and tell him that you don't care and will love him anyway."It's not the size mate, it's how you use it". Besides, having such a huge penis won't help anyone, it can really hurt a lot of people, especially people without much sexual experience.
Posts: 105 | From: Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Heather
Executive Director & Founder
Member # 3

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Heather     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
(Bear in mind, actually, that the "how you use it" line is also not always empowering either. The size of any person's genitals is FINE, even if they NEVER "use them" for partnered sex, and even if sometimes their partner is NOT satisfied with what those genitals are or are not doing, or they don't have a partner at all.

So, while I know that line is popular, I have to say, I'm not a fan.

Bear in mind too that a large penis doesn't actually have any more capacity to harm than a small one or another object. iI a woman isn't aroused or interested, or a partner of any gender is rough or impatient, trying to force anything into the vagina can be painful.)

Posts: 68290 | From: An island near Seattle | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

New Poll   Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Get the Whole Story! Go Home to SCARLETEEN: Sex Ed for the Real World | Privacy Statement

Copyright 1998, 2014 Heather Corinna/Scarleteen
Scarleteen.com: Providing comprehensive sex education online to teens and young adults worldwide since 1998

Information on this site is provided for educational purposes. It is not meant to and cannot substitute for advice or care provided by an in-person medical professional. The information contained herein is not meant to be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, or for prescribing any medication. You should always consult your own healthcare provider if you have a health problem or medical condition.